strip uno

One thing Jordan loves about his relationship with Y/N is that they are the same person. He loves how she doesn't trip about staying the house because she's a homebody herself just like Jordan.

It was a chill day for the couple since he just came back from a back to back road trip and has the weekend off. Jordan was in their bedroom watching something on the tv, but turns his attention to Y/N when she walks out from the bathroom. He bites his lip seeing she was in his Michigan sweatshirt that was way too big for her tiny body.

"Why are you looking at me like that", she playfully makes a stank face at him.

"Because you look so sexy in my sweatshirt."

"Thank you baby."

After finger combing her hair out of her face, she straddles her boyfriends lap giving him a kiss on the lips.

"What do you want for dinner?"

"You."

"Stop I'm being serious", she laughs.

"I'm being serious too...how many layers of clothes you got on?"

"I have on this sweatshirt, shorts, bra, and underwear why?"

"Let's play strip uno", he smirks.

They use to play strip uno all of the time when they first started to get intimate, but they haven't played in a while due to Jordan being in season.

"Why", she side eyes him.

"Because we haven't played in a while."

"You got less layers on than me go put on a wife beater under your shirt so it's four and four even."

"I was going to do that but you didn't let me finish....impatient ass."

"Just hurry up and shuffle the cards because you finna strip for me today!"

Jordan mean mugs his girlfriend as he was shuffling the cards. In all honesty he brought up the idea to get some play since they haven't had sex in a while. No arguments or anything it's just that they're enjoying their time together without the sexual aspect of the relationship. Her and Jordan play uno differently than other people. When it's just the two of them, they play with eleven cards and they stack meaning they can play multiples of a card that match by number/move.

"Alright ladies first", Y/N snickers signaling Jordan to use his turn.

"I see you already talking saucy at the mouth."

He places two skip cards down and place a green one down to match his last play.

"And I see you already starting on this bullshit."

She stacks up playing multiple number four cards and Jordan gives her a look.

"Ain't no way you had that many four cards."

"Well I wasn't the one who shuffled them", she cocks her head to the side rolling her eyes in the process.

"Baby keep talking like that and I'm going to say fuck this game and put he baby in you", he mumbles.