drunk and nasty

Time is an aspect that has always been important to Jordan. Especially with how busy he is this season he always finds a way to make time for the people he loves, especially his wife Y/N. During quarantine they spent a lot of time together to the point where some days they needed some me time from each other. That made their relationship stronger and better than ever.

Sticking his keys in the lock of their house he pushes the door open and brings his bags inside.

"Baby I'm home!"

"Upstairs!"

Jordan jogs up to their big staircase and enters their bedroom to see his angel laid up in the bed watching a Christmas movie.

"Should've known that you were watching the grinch", he laughs.

"You know it's my favorite."

He gets on his knees and gives her a kiss on the lips. No matter what she had on it always found a way to drive him crazy.

"You haven't put up any Christmas decorations yet?"

"No I was waiting for you to come home you've been busy this season I haven't been stressing it."

"I'm sorry baby."

"There's no need to apologize", Y/N smiles, "I know you don't mean to do it."

"You want me to throw on my ugly sweater and we decorate the house?"

"Yes please I actually got you a grinch one to match my Cindy Lou who one it's in the closet", she smiles.

• • •

The couple sat by their fireplace as they drunk wine and ate off the charcuterie board that Jordan had got them. The house decorations look very nice and Jordan was glad they got it done so quickly.

"Thank you got getting the shark coochie board."

"You're welcome baby."

It was always funny to Jordan how his wife would say charcuterie. She been struggling with it for a year but he never corrects her it brings him too much joy.

"I think it's time we tap into this rum and egg nog."

"Not you trying to get me drunk", she giggles.

They already finished a bottle together and were now on their second one.

"We're already drunk."

"No you barely sipping on your glass you just letting me drink away", she slurs.

Jordan gets up to retrieve the egg nog and rum from their kitchen. The wine hit him all at once and he was starting to feel it. Grabbing the two bottles and cups he goes back into the living room to see Y/N adding more pillows and blankets on the floor.

She noticed her husband was stumbling a little bit and knew that the alcohol was creeping up on him. Slowly sitting on the floor he place all of the cups and bottles down and lays his head on her chest.

"Man get your tall self up and pour the drinks."

"But I'm too drunk baby."