mommy's day

Y/N stirs in her sleep as she hears movement going on outside of the bedroom. She prays that her husband will just wait and leave her be. It's Mother's Day and she made it a plan to sleep in. It's a lot taking care of their twin daughter and son who are three, and then dealing with this post season schedule has been getting to her as well. She just can't wait for them to win the championship so they can celebrate while on vacation.

The bedroom door opens and incomes Aiden and Cadence tiptoeing. They were trying so hard to not wake up their mommy because they didn't want to ruin the surprise. While they were doing that, Jordan was downstairs putting the finishing touches on the set up he put together.

Cadence tugs on her mommy's arm causing her to open her eyes.

"Good morning my baby", she smiles.

"Happy mommy's day mommy", she whispers.

She picks the both of them up laying them in the bed. Aiden lays on top of her chest wrapping his arms around her. Little man is such a momma's boy and she loves every bit of it.

"Happy mommy's day mommy", he whispers.

"Thank you so much you know mommy loves the both of you so much."

They both nod their heads eagerly and she cuts on paw patrol for them to watch. Soon enough she hears heavy footsteps and her husband walks in with his hand on his hip.

"Guy you were suppose to bring momma downstairs."

"She cut on paw patrol for us and we folded", Cadence shrugs her shoulder.

Y/N starts laughing and shaking her head knowing she got that word from her daddy. He walks over to his wife kneeling down on her side of the bed.

"Happy Mother's Day baby."

"Thank you baby", she smiles.

The both share a sweet kiss making their children gag in disgust.

"How y'all think y'all got here?"

"Jordan stop", she laughs.

"Mommy what does daddy mean by that."

"Nothing daddy is just saying things."

She gives him a glare and he holds his hands up.

"Alright well the kids and I have a beautiful set up and breakfast waiting for you downstairs."

"Awww you cooked for me", Y/N tears up.

"Yes now let's hurry before the food gets cold."

The family of four quickly go downstairs to see orange rose petals and bouquet of flowers everywhere. Along with that there were balloons that spelled out Happy Mothers Day. Once they enter the kitchen her tears start flowing down her face. There was a big breakfast laid out on the kitchen island and all of her gifts were on the dining room table. One things about her husband and kids is that they never fail at letting her know she is loved.

"Aww thank you guys so much."

She starts wiping her tears and Aiden reaches his arms up to her. He helps his mommy wipe her tears off her face before cradling both of her cheeks.

"Don't cry sad tears mommy."

"I'm not sad baby I'm happy you, your sister, and daddy did a great job."

Jordan walks over with Cadence in his arms and she gives her mommy a big hug.

"My sweet babies I love you two very much."

"What about me", Jordan looks at her with a playful look.

"I love you too my big baby."

"Yeah ima show you what's big tonight", he mumbles.

"Stop it."

"Anyways let's eat before the food gets cold."

Y/N smiles because really did go all out this year. She grabs her phone making a FaceTime call to her mom and Mrs. Monet, so she can tell them happy mother's day and so they can see their grand babies. Jordan gets the twins plates ready and a cup of orange juice for them to drink. Once they were situated Jordan begins to fix his and his wife's plate.

"Just to let you know we have some things planned for you today."

• • •

Jordan and Y/N sat on a nearby bench as they watch Aiden and Cadence look at the sharks and whales through the glass. Jordan took her to the new aquarium they built since she has been talking his head off about it. Her love for animals is what actually brought them together. The two volunteered at an animal shelter and now look at them a marriage and two kids later.

"So how are you enjoying your day?"

"I'm loving it...thank you for everything."

"You know my babies deserve the best happy mother's day baby."

Soon Aiden and Cadence run over them begging to move into the next animal. Her life was as perfect as it can be and she wouldn't trade it for anything else I'm the world.

A/N

I'm sorry for these short imagines I promise I'll do better