my hero

Y/N was on her hands and knees, trying to clean up the blood that spilled from her body. At first, this was a semi-annual occurrence, but then it became monthly and biweekly. She doesn't understand what she does to make him so mad. Things were going good at first, but then it's like he took a complete one-eighty. The young girl just wants things to go back to what they use to be...but she's tired. Letting out a sigh, she puts all of her cleaning supplies back up and cuts on the tv. She doesn't know where her boyfriend, Kaleb, is, but she could care less.

Kaleb was such a sweetheart when they first met. In her eyes he was the perfect gentleman. It was even to the point where Y/N saw a future of marriage and kids with him. That all changed when he lost his job everything just snapped. It seem like him beating on her was his only way to get his anger out. Kaleb found another job in the same field a few weeks after but the abuse didn't stop. If would be wrong of her to, but she thinks he still does it because it brings excitement and adrenaline to his body.

All of friends and her mother knew about it, and they have tried to help her many times. Every escape has been a fail either because Kaleb is home, he comes home early, and he always softens her up with his apologies.

Her childhood best friend, Jordan, wasn't having that though. Recently he caught up with Mrs. Y/L/N and she told him everything. He took the first flight back home and immediately went to his parents house to talk to his and mother about it. He didn't want their dads to get involved because they're two hotheads and it'll just be a blood bath after their finished with Kaleb. Jordan knew that once Y/N sees him she'll be as happy as ever and she'll want to leave with him. The two had a short lived romantic relationship their senior year of high school, but mutually agreed  to end it not wanting to do the long distance for college. I guess you would say there's feelings left on both sides.

Y/N sat in the living room watching tv just taking in everything. Pulling out her phone she opens the camera to see her bruise under her eye and her busted lip, she was just happy that her eye didn't swell up. She had already cleaned and pulled out what she was going to cook for dinner just so it can be ready by the time Kaleb gets home. A knock is played on her door and she scrunches her face because none of her friends said they were coming over.

Opening the door she couldn't help but to let out a big smile seeing her soulmate.

"Jordan!"

His face softens when he sees her bruise and her busted. It amazed him that she was still being the happy girl he always remembered her to be.

"Hey baby."

He was going to do everything in his power to bring his girl back home to San Francisco with him.

"Come in. It's been so long since I've seen you...you look good", she smiles.

"I can say the same for you...you look beautiful", he smiles some of the hair out of her face.

She didn't try to hide her bruises from him because in the inside she was screaming help me. They two adults sit on the couch catching up with each other.

"I've been watching your games ever since your rookie season and congrats on the championship you deserved it."

"Thank you I wish you were at the parade with me."

The boy was falling in love all over again.

"Yeah it looked like it was fun."