pregame

Jordan was chilling in the bleachers with his teammates eating their team meal while JV was getting dressed. Tonight the has a game and he knew it was going to be an easy win since the team they were playing wasn't that good. He just wants to get it over with and get the dub so he can go home and sleep. With it being a Friday he was most definitely was going to sleep in during the weekend. Next to basketball, his family, and his girlfriend Y/N , Jordan loves sleep and takes his naps very seriously. Speaking of his girlfriend she walks down the stairs of the bleachers with her gym bag and cheerleading uniform. Once she notice her boyfriend she lets out a big smile and sits next to him.

"Hey baby."

"Hi."

He leans in giving her a kiss and she entangles their hands and fingers in each other's.

"You ready for tonight?"

"Yeah I just want to get to get it over with it's an easy win...did you ask your parents about spending the night? I asked mine and they said they were ok with it."

"Oh yeah my parents said it was cool. You know they adore you so if you got something to do with it they'll say yes."

Looking down at his watch he nods his head taking note that he has a good amount of time before he has to dress out. He was low on energy right now and needed something to pick him up. Y/N pulls the chocolate chip cookie out of her lunch and give sit to Jordan. Hearing him mess with the wrapper, she snatches out of his hand.

"Why would you eat it before you have a game? If you want to eat something then here."

Y/N pulls out a granola bar that she keeps in there incase Jordan gets hungry which was all of the time.

"I don't want this."

"I thought you were hungry and you love these", she said genuinely confused.

"Im going to go use the bathroom."

"Ok."

A few pass by and Jordan still isn't back. His teammates have been asking about him and Y/N tells them that his stomach was hurting. Feeling her phone buzz she picks it up seeing a text from her boyfriend

Jordan♥️

Meet me in the closet by the stairs

Clicking out of the messages she tells her friends that she will be back and rushes off to her destination.

Tbc

This is getting a part two because I didn't want to end the imagine right there. I wanted to release something before I went to bed because I'm trying to get 9hrs because I barely hit 7 but anyways I haven't written a sexual imagine in a while so that will be coming soon

Micaiah🧡