buddies part 7👶🏽👶🏽

By the time the couple arrived at the hospital, Y/n was already seven meters dilated. For the most part she was ok once they got to the car. As for Jordan he was nervous because he wasn't expecting it to happen so fast. They are prepared, but he feels like he has so much to learn about fatherhood. The two sat in their assigned room just waiting for their kids to drop lower. Dr. Russell's plan was to do a c section but since one of her sons is lower then the other, she gave Y/N the option to push and she took it. She wasn't sure if she wanted an epidural because of stories she has heard and other things.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing ok how are you thought you seem nervous?"

"Shit I am."

Y/N pay's her chest and he hesitantly lays his head on it.

"Everything is going to be fine we are in this together. No one is going to struggle more than the other because everyday is a new lesson, baby I'm not expecting you to know everything as long as you don't drop the boys we're fine", she laughs.

"Now what makes you think I'm going to drop them?"

"Babe your just clumsy but I'm not too worried though."

Dr. Russell knows on the door and pops her head in smiling at the couple.

"Mom and dad to be how are you guys feeling?"

"Nervous", they both said.

"It's going to be ok I promise, are we taking the natural route?"

"Yes ma'am I'm just too nervous to take the epidural."

"It's totally fine sweetie I completely understand with the formulas changing with a blink of an eye. I'm going to see how dilated you are and we'll go from there", she smiles.

Y/N lays her head back and Jordan rubs his thumb over the top and gives it a kiss.

"Well mom your are ten centimeters dilated we will start pushing soon once I get my team in here."

"Ok."

The doctor walks out and Y/N starts crying.

"Everything is going to be ok baby I'm right here and our parents are in the waiting room."

"I'm just nervous Jojo."

"I know baby I know but like I said I'm going to be right next to you through the whole process", he smiles.

Soon the doctor and a bunch of nurses come in and begin setting everything up that they haven't already.

"It's time."

• • •

After almost an hour of pushing Jordan and Y/N welcomed their two sons Oaklyn Andrew and Owen Alexander February 12th at 8:57pm. Jordan was too in love with his boys and were happy that they were spitting images of him. The babies are indeed identical but they can already tell minor differences between the two.

"Where are my grand babies!"

Both of their parents walk in and of course the grandmas go crazy immediately wanting to hold them.

"They are so precious and look just like you Jordan", her mom says.

"I'm just happy about being a dad."

Then tears start rolling down his cheeks and their dads pull him in for a manly hug. As for Y/N child birth wore her out and she was going in and out of sleep. She can feel Jordan pull the covers further up her body and give her forehead a kiss.

"Goodnight baby."

• • •

It was the next morning and Y/N open her eyes slowly to see Jordan changing Oaklyn's diaper and cooing at him once he was finished.

"Good morning."

"Good morning how did you sleep?"

"I slept fine, we're the boys ok?"

"Yeah you pumped enough milk to last them through the night."

After seeing if the boys would latch on, which was successful, Y/N started pumping after that just in case she went to sleep on Jordan.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep."

"No need to apologize you pushed two little humans out you deserve all the sleep you can get", he kisses her on the lips.

Soon a knocks is heard on the door and all of Jordan's teammates flood the room with teddy bears, diapers, and many more other things.

"We know we got y'all gifts for the baby shower but it doesn't hurt having a little more", Klay said.

"Thank you guys we really appreciate."

"Wear my two nephews at!?!?"

Juan comes running in slowing down his pace we he gets near the bassinets. Soon all of the boys, coach Kerr, and Bob surround Oaklyn and Owen staring in awe.

"Damn JP they look just like you especially with them big ass ears."

"Man quit but yeah man these are my boys along with Kota and Kai can't forget about them."

Y/N slowly gets out of the bed and makes her way over to the crowd squeezing her way through. As if on que the boys open their eyes and everyone gets excited.

"Can't wait for them to be running all over the facility Canon is about to have two new friends."

They all laugh at Steph's comment and pick a spot to sit so they can lounge around and talk. Y/N was very happy where her life is at right now and she's glad to be spending it with her soulmate.