sex lessons pt 1

very generic storyline but just had to put it in here🤣

Jordan laid on his bed shooting one of his basketballs in the air, while his best friend Y/N laid next to him on her stomach. She was too busy doing some of her homework so she can be free this weekend to hang out with Jordan of course. When the ball comes back into his hands he looks down at Y/N and inches his foot near her ear. Once she feels his she squeezes his big toe through his sock making him scream out.

"Why do you always have to play damn!"

"You know you love it so stop."

She sided him before going back to her work since she was almost done. Jordan finally decides to get his stuff out of his backpack and tackles his English work first.

"What are you working on?"

"History I'm almost done why?"

"Can you help me with my English assignment?"

"Yeah just after I finish this."

Jordan and Y/N have been friends since the third grade because she had moved to Milwaukee the summer before. Ever since then they've been two peas in a pod and do everything together. As of right now they're both sophomores at Rufus King high school just continuing to live life as besties. Of course being in high school and on the varsity team Jordan has had some testosterone built up. It's starting to get harder to control when Y/N is around. He thinks she's beautiful and so does every other guy does at school, but their friendship is way too important to destroy. What if it backfires and she doesn't have any feelings towards him. His attentions moves to her body as she place her pencils, pens, and notebooks in her backpack.

"Ok so what do you need help with", she smiles.

• • •

Y/N and her parents had dinner at the Poole's and decided that she wanted to spend the night too. Literally their parents are ok with it because they've been having sleepovers since middle school. While walking to into his bathroom she cuts on the light and let's put a horrifying scream.

"Close the door", Jordan screams covering himself.

Her eyes dart to the lotion bottle before closing the door. She feels shameful, but at time she wonders what Jordan's size was and it exceeded her expectations. Throwing on her bonnet she lays down under the covers thinking about what she just saw. Her thoughts are interrupted when Jordan comes out of the bathroom trying his best not to make eye contact with her. After turning his room light off he gets in the bed and pats his chest and Y/N lays her head down. It was silent between the two as they watched a random movie on Netflix.

"Um Jordan I'm sorry for barging in the bathroom like that...I should've knocked first."

"It's all good no need to apologize."

The room got silent again and Y/N didn't know if it was ok to ask this question that's been on her mind.

"Jordan can I see it again if that's ok?"

Jordan removes his left arm from around her so he can pull his basketball shorts down a little bit. Y/N pulls the cover back a little bit and just stares at it. Even with it being in soft it was still big. Her hands wrap around the shaft doing a pumping motion. Jordan's head falls back due to the high sensitivity he was experiencing right now. Y/N was a virgin but she knew how to make out and give a hand job, she hasn't experienced other things just yet.

"Do you want to suck on it?"

"I don't know how to."

Jordan knew she was a virgin and didn't experience that he has. It might be weird but he always imagined being the guy who was her first. He list his last year and absolutely hated it and expressed that to his best friend when he was talking about it.

"How about every now a then we have sex lessons whenever we're at each other's houses...just to help you gain the confidence if you're ok with that."

Y/N has had these feelings towards Jordan and doing sexual acts was just the icing on the cake for her. Plus she doesn't mind losing her virginity to him.

"Yeah I'm down to do that."

"Ok grab my phone and AirPods off of the nightstand please we're going to watch something."

Y/N hands both of the items to him and place the airpod he had giving her into her ear. Laying back down on his chest she watch as his lanky fingers type in pornhub.com in the private search bar.

Tbc