remember me pt1

Never did she imagine her world would go crashing down this fast. It's just that's he's so young and this isn't suppose to happen. All of this isn't suppose to happen at all.

Y/N and Jordan sat in the waiting room for the specialist that their family doctor recommended to them. As of lately Jordan has been a little off to Y/N and his coach has pulled her to the side to talk about it. Just a few weeks ago they did a few scans because Coach Kerr think it's something mentally going on and Y/N notices that as well.

Just a few months ago Jordan freaked out because he didn't know who she was and she thought he was just joking but it's started to get more frequent. Then his basketball skills are starting to decline a little bit...but he's still the same Jordan always thinking positive.

Y/N might have an idea of what's going on...but she's denying it because he is way to young to be diagnosed with that.

"Jordan Poole."

Y/N gets up from her seat and helps Jordan up from his so they can head to the back.

The nurse checks all of his vitals and writes them down for the doctor before he comes in.

"You're doing alright?"

"Yeah", he smile.

He looks down and her hands and plays with the engagement ring that sat on her finger.

"I remember the day I got you the ring."

Y/N smiles happy at the fact that he remembers that so that's a good sign.

"You remember that day", she cries a little bit.

"Of course I do and the wedding I can't forget about that especially the night we after whew", he laughs.

"Tell me what else can you remember?"

"Remember every thing especially the night when I flipped on you because for some reason I don't why though....is that the reason why we're here?"

"Yeah", she gives him a little smile and takes something out of his hair.

The doctor steps in and gives the young couple a smile.

"How are you two doing?"

"Bad", they both say.

"And Jordan how do you feel?"

"I mean I feel good just irritated that I'm here you know."

"I'm sorry Mr. Poole you have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's."

"Ok so what's the good news?"

"That's it's not that severe compared to other cases."