family dinner

Laughter erupted from the kitchen as Jordan was out in the living room playing uno with his dad. Y/an was in the kitchen helping his mom prepare all the food which was a good sign because she wanted to get closer to her due to the long distance between them. They FaceTime at least every other day but being with each physically is really good for them.

As soon as Jordan finished his game they hopped on a jet and flew to Milwaukee for the day to spend thanksgiving with his parents. At first Jordan didn't want to because he has a game the following day, but Y/N didn't want him to spend it away from family. He walks in the kitchen getting ready to stick his fingers in the sweet potato pie until Y/N playfully slaps his hand.

"Ah ah it's the same thing at home I don't know why you thought things would be different."

"But I'm soooooo hungry."

"Grab a bag of chips from the pantry", his mom says to him, "plus we're starting in a little while everything is almost done."

After they flew in, Y/N started helping the night before to get some things out of the way and now her main focus was the desserts. Jordan was ready because everything she makes is heaven to his mouth and he is very thankful for that. She doesn't mind cooking all the time because it's something that she enjoys doing and it makes Jordan happy.

The pies were placed in the oven and she walks into the living room while wiping her hands on a paper towel. Her eyes lock with Jordan's and he pulls out his phone. Her notification goes off and her jaw drops at the message she just received from her boyfriend. All of a sudden she can hear him laughing and she excuses herself.

She plops down on Jordan's bed and takes a deep breath. She been up since seven am this morning just trying to take some of the stress off his mom's shoulders. Y/N really adores Mrs. Monet and it's the same vice verse she already has wedding magazines and circled dresses she thinks her daughter in law might like. The door opens and she sees her boyfriend trying to sneak in and quietly closes the door.

"Looks like somebody followed my directions."

"Man I came up here because I'm tired leave me alone", she laughs.

"How much time do you have left?"

"I just put them in the oven so I probably have like forty minutes left."

"All I need is ten."

Y/N removes his flannel and the shirt he had on underneath while Jordan was kicking his sneakers off his feet. The belt from his pants gets removed and he pulls his pants down just a little bit. Y/N takes her apron off placing it on his desk chair. Her boyfriends big hands wrap around her thighs pulling her to the edge of the bed. Digging in his suitcase he pulls out condom and places it over him throwing away the wrapper. With ease he slides into his girlfriend's rose letting out a semi loud moan.

Y/N reaches up to cover his mouth looking to see if there was anybody near the door or a change in the volume downstairs.

"You need to be quiet."

He nods his head and begins to speed up his pace. At this point Y/N was moaning and had to put his hand over her mouth. The two of them were just having a normal quickie with their hands over both of their mouths. Jordan needed his hand so he took some clean socks out of his draws and stuff one pair in Y/N's mouth. Both of his hands rest at her hips and he was repeatedly hitting her cervix. Jordan pulls the top of her dress down a little bit exposing her breast to the cold air in his room. He was practically drooling watching them jump up and down every time he stroked in and out of her. Y/N was doing the pulsating motion around Jordan making him go crazy. He was so close to climaxing until there was a knock on the door.

"Yes?"

"Hi sweetie I was just checking up to see if Y/N is doing ok she told me earlier that she wasn't feeling well."

Y/N takes the socks out of her mouth getting ready to say something.

"I'm ok Mrs.Poole Jordan came up here to keep me company."

Jordan started kissing on her neck making her shooh him away giggling.

"That's good just to let you know that we'll be starting in a few minutes ok."

"Yes ma'am we'll be down in a few."

They hear his mom walking away and down the stairs and Jordan puts his attention back on Y/N. She gets up from the bed getting on all fours. Her right hand strokes his dick as she looks up at him with an innocent face. Another knock is heard and Jordan groans pulling his pants up and Y/N walks into his connected bathroom.

"Yeah pops?"

"Your mother wanted me to come get y'all all the food is done and she took the pies out of the oven."

"Ok we'll be down in like five minutes."

"Alright I got y'all on a timer", he laughs.

Jordan walks into the bathroom standing behind Y/N putting on his shirt and flannel. He bends down kissing her cheek looking at their reflection in the mirror.

"Tonight are we continuing what we started?"

"Yeah if you stay up after eating all of the food", she laughs.

The two leave his bedroom and rush downstairs to start praying over the food with the rest of his family members.