baby daddy drama

Y/N was packing her son's bag since his dad was nearby and wanted to take him to his mom's house for the weekend. She always dreads this because she despises her baby's father with a passion. She just feels that sometimes he is too old to be acting the way he acts. Her boyfriend Jordan enters their bedroom with her son, Reign, trying his best to get him to fully wake up.

"Good morning my baby", she smiles.

"Mama."

He leans over to his mother and she happily take him kissing his chubby cheeks. Y/N and Jordan have been friends since way back and gave a try at a relationship during her pregnancy since her and her son's father broke up before she found out. Of course Y/N told Keith and Jordan was with her every step of the way.

"You think he's going to be cordial when he comes to get Reign."

"This is Keith Powers we're talking about of course he's going to be extra."

"I know but I just don't want him to stress you out babe."

"I mean it's all good he's just in town and taking Reign to Sacramento and then going back to LA he'll be out of our hair."

Jordan kind of dislikes Keith because of how he is towards Y/N. When Reign was a couple months old their relationship was on the rocks because of the things Keith was doing. It has chilled out, but he still gets under their skin here and there. What pisses Jordan off the most is that the man is almost in his thirties and he acts like a little kid.

The two hear a knock on the door and Y/N takes a deep breath. She opens it to find Keith on the other side smiling at her.

"Wassup girl."

"Hello Keith."

He tries to go in for a hug but she stops and just opens the door wider for him to step in. Jordan picks up Reign and his baby bag walking towards Keith who had a nasty look on his face.

"Why is he holding my son?"

"Come on man please don't start this morning."

It was currently nine in the morning on a Saturday so the little family of three was really tired.

"Nah we not about to just dismiss my question Y/N why is this man holding my child."

"Reign is my child too and I can have a say on who is around him and who is not . Whenever you're not here who do you think is being the male figure for Reign....it's Jordan. You need to appreciate that this man loves our son like his own and isn't dismissing him. I'm not going to let your bitter ass behavior prevent them from having a relationship. I have known Jordan since we were kids and I know he is a good man and I love him. I just feel like you're jealous and want me to be single and nearby when I don't want that. I want to give my son a family and stability and unfortunately you're just not in that picture, Jordan is. I'm not trying to prevent you from seeing your son, but just please be cordial that's all I ask we can all co parent together, but we all need to get along."

Jordan was smiling like a fool because his girlfriend finally told her baby daddy off. He has talked to Keith multiple time but due to him not having any respect for him he doesn't listen. There is a possibility that Keith might have a change of heart after hearing what Y/N had to say.

"Do we have an understanding?"

"Yeah we have an understanding."

"Alright then let me grab his other bag and I'll let you two hit the road."

Keith looks over at Reign as he was giggling with Jordan and put his head on his shoulder. It would be selfish of him to keep his antics up and destroying something very good to his son. Y/N walks back into the living room handing Keith Reign's suitcase and all of them walk outside with him.

"Why is this bag heavy he is only going to be gone for three days."

"It has everything he's going to need for any situation."

Jordan tosses him up in the air a few times before giving him a bunch of kisses on his cheek.

"I'm going to miss you buddy be good for your dad ok I love you."

Reign gave Jordan a gummy smile and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Awe thank you."

Reign leans towards his mom and she gives him so many kisses making him giggle. She hugs her son before handing him to his dad so he could strap him to his car seat.

"I'll let you know when I'm on my way back."

"Ok and tell your mom I said hello."

"Ok I will."

Jordan and Y/N watch as he drives off and Jordan looks down at his girlfriend.

"I'm proud of you for standing up to him."

"I've been holding that in for a long time and I'm just glad I got it out."

"You think he's going to change?"

"Most definitely I called his mom yesterday and told her everything so he has no choice but to....thank you."

"For what", he asked scratching his head through his durag.

"For just being there", she smiles.

Jordan gives his girlfriend a kiss picking her up bridal style so they can go back to the bed and go to sleep.

A/N

I felt like this one didn't make sense to me because of the timeline but I wanted to write an imagine like this idk I might be tripping but I hope y'all like it💙