in doubt

Jordan and Y/N stared at each other and they waited in the drive way. His fiancé was pissed at him but at the same time she wasn't. She just wished that he didn't make this decision on his own and would've asked if she was ok or at least l told her days in advance and not the day before. She lets out a big sigh rubbing her pregnant belly until they saw a family van pull up and she smiles. Apparently Jordan agreed to help out their friends Steph and Ayesha babysit their kids while they go have some time alone with each other. It's not just one of their kids, but the whole trio for the whole weekend which was fun.

"Hi guys."

"Hi Mrs. Poole."

"Woah slow your role now I'm not Mrs. Poole just yet....but I like it", she smiles at them.

Ryan and Riley hug Y/N as Jordan was too busy making Canon fly around in their front yard.

"Thank you guys again for doing this for us."

"It's no problem I feel like we should get practice before our little ones come", he smiles.

Jordan is very excited that he's having twins, a boy and girl at that so taking care of the kids was really going to really help him.

"We? No you need practice I've been doing just fine."

"Babe you didn't have to do me like that."

"Well you shouldn't have lied."

They talk for a few more minutes and they say goodbye brining the kids inside. Jordan takes all of their bags to the guest room they had set up for them and Y/N takes them to the backyard. Her fiancé got too ahead of his self and built a playground that the twins probably won't play with until they're maybe one.

"Babe did you test this thing out after putting it together?"

"Yeah it's fine the kids can play on it, it needs some breaking in anyway."

Y/N gets up from the chair so she can push Canon on the swing while Ryan and Riley were playing princesses in the high rise part of the playground. She was liking having kids in there house and it wasn't a drastic change for her. Being almost married to Jordan and being with him for so long, that is her child because of how much of a baby he is when he's around her.

Looking through their glass doors she notice that he was in the kitchen making something which was alarming because he's never in there.

"Riley can you watch your siblings for me while I go into the kitchen to see what you're uncle is doing in the kitchen."

Y/N didn't even realize that uncle slipped out of her mouth. They've been around the kids multiple times but she didn't know if they were comfortable calling her and Jordan uncle and auntie yet. Steph and Ayesha always told them "Uncle Jordan and Auntie Y/N are here", so maybe they are.

Walking into the house, she leaves the door cracked open a little bit so she can hear the kids.

"What are you doing", she smiles.

"I'm making lunch."

She saw the bags of frozen fries and chicken nuggets in the trash and smiles at him.

"Baby I hope you know that when our kids get here you're going to have to up your cooking skills."

"Why when you're the better cook than me", he kisses her lips.

• • •

Y/N, the kids, and Jordan were sitting outside on a blanket playing the game of life, one of Y/N's favorite games. They're almost done, Jordan wanted to play UNO next, but his fiancé knows how he gets when they play that game.

"Can we play the wii auntie?"

"Of course you can, you know how to set it up?"

"Yes ma'am."

The three kids run into the house while Jordan folded their heavy quilt up.

"Do you think I'm going to be a good dad?"

"Of course you will be I see how you are with your nephew, Ryan, Riley, and Canon. What's making you think that?"

"I don't know I'm just scared I don't want to do the wrong thing you know."

Y/N opens her arms and Jordan walks into them trying his best to lay his head on her chest since he was way taller than her.

"I think you're going to make an amazing father and our kids are going to love you. Don't ever doubt yourself because we're in this together", she smiles and kisses his lips.

"Ewwww."

The two pull away to see the kids looking through the glass and running away.

"Come on so I can beat your ass in wii bowling."

Jordan happily takes her hand walking inside the house locking the back doors.