Pregame pt 2

Y/N makes it to the old janitor closet by the stairs and cuts her phone on silent, but still had the vibrate on. Knocking on the door a few times, Jordan quickly pulls her in and locks the closet. Words weren't even exchanged before Jordan smashed his lips to his girlfriend's. He moans tasting the mango lip balm she had on. He travels down to her neck removing her cheer jacket and tossing it next to them. Y/N's hands travel under her boyfriend's shirt rubbing them up to his chest and abs. She gets impatient and removes his shirt and places it near her jacket.

"Take your skirt off", he whispers.

"No just push it up."

"Nah take it off please because then you're going to get mad if I accidentally nut on it."

Following his orders, she removes the skirt off her body adding it to the pile of clothes. Jordan unbuckled his pants letting them hang around his ankles. Taking a quick look at his watch he smiles at the fact that they have more than enough time to get a quickie in. He sets a timer for fifteen minutes and told his teammates if the coach asks about him he was using the bathroom.

Y/N was taken off guard when Jordan picks her up making her lace her legs around his body. She knew exactly what he was doing and grabbed onto the shelf behind them for support. Recently Y/N got placed on birth control and as a couple, they decided that maybe they should leave the condom out of the equation. It was just expressed that they need to be careful. Bending over a little bit he inserts himself in and stands up. With his hands placed on the small of her back, he moves her up and down in his shaft. Y/N's eyes roll back because the sensation he was giving her was amazing. The fact that hat they found it in an old utility closet at school was more of a turn on for her in her opinion. Her eyes shut from the pleasure she was receiving. She bites on her bottom lip trying to suppress her moans so they won't get caught. Jordan's attention was placed on the intercourse that was occurring. Drool practically left out of his mouth as he watches her cream coat his dick.

Picking up the speed he stands up straight and Y/N wraps her arms around his neck tighter. Little whimpers left her mouth and slithered into his eardrum. It brought nothing but happiness to him hearing his girlfriend like that. Y/N starts clawing at his back, but tries to not go too deep so they don't show. Jordan was starting to get a little tired as his nut was coming soon. Y/N clenches her walls around him to make the process go faster. Jordan was moaning in her ear feeling her warmth engulf his shaft.

He releases his not inside of her and let's out a long moan. Y/N hops down from his waist and place her jacket in front of him. Using it a barrier between her and the floor she gets down on her knees. Looking down at his watch they really don't have that much time left so he picks his girlfriend up.

"Baby we don't have time ok...later at my house?"

She nods in agreement with her boyfriend and puts her clothes back on. Once they were situated, Jordan checked to see if the coast was clear and allows his girlfriend to leave from the room first. The hallway didn't have a camera so he wasn't worried about getting caught at all.

"Good luck out there...I love you."

"I love you too", he kisses her lips and heads downstairs to the locker room.

• • •

The game went really well and the team ended up wining. Jordan sat out the entire fourth because he had fifty points and his coach thought it was unfair to the other team to keep him in. Y/N waited for him by the locker room as he was grabbing his things so they can go to his house. Soon he steps out making his girlfriend smile.

"You played really good tonight."

"Thank you do I get an award for my performance."

"Maybe", she giggles.

He throws his arm around her shoulder as they exit the arena.

words from micaiah🧡
from now on guys the updates will be scheduled
this is so I can hold myself accountable  and so you guys can get constant updates🫶🏽♥️
Mondays- Euphoria
Tuesdays- A Thin Line and Girls Can't Jump
Fridays- Sex Lessons and The Game Plan
The updates won't be at a scheduled time because I don't have a consistent work schedule (I work at any time because I have open availability) but they will be released before the end of the day (11:59pm central time) I hope you guys like the schedule♥️