baby daddy drama ✨special episode✨

Y/N sat across from Keith as she fiddled with her fingers and avoided eye contact with him. She's been holding in a big secret in and she needed to get it out.

"I don't know how to say this but...I'm pregnant."

Her eyes look up to her baby's father as his hand was resting on his cheek as he was examine her face.

"I'm not buying it I'm not feeling the happy emotions."

Y/N rest her head back and let's put groan knowing Keith was going to critique her ass like it was an audition. The other day while Jordan and Reign were out having their boys day, Y/N took a pregnancy test but didn't really worry about it because she thought it was something she ate. That was until she realized that she hasn't gotten her period for the month. A few minutes later the test was indeed positive and she was happy to be pregnant with Jordan's first child, but she's scared because Reign turned one not too long ago.

"This is a happy moment for you guys you need to sound more excited...unless you aren't."

"No I am it's just Reign is so young and I'm going to have two babies in diapers."

"By the time your baby is here Reign will be in the process of potty training so it shouldn't be that bad if anything I'm happy for you."

Y/N's head snaps and she furrows her eyebrows at her baby's father. He has always been bitter when it came to her and Jordan and she was very surprised that he has changed. If she knew all she had to do was yell at him she would've been did that.

"Really?"

"Yeah I think it's bout time Reign man gets a little brother or sister how far along are you?"

"Apparently I'm two months but I barely noticed I'm surprised Jordan didn't notice he knows me like the back of his hand", she laughs.

"I mean you're not showing as much compared to when you had Reign but then again he was a big boy."

They both continue to laugh and eat their food they got.

"Thank you for meeting up with me Keith I really appreciate it."

"You know I'm always going to support you."

"Yeah well let me go back home and tell my boyfriend the good news."

• • •

After unlocking the door to their apartment, Y/N can hear cocomelon blasting in the living. Stepping further into the house she sees Jordan laying on the floor as he watch Reign dance around with a smile on his face.

"Look Reign it's mommy."

"Momma."

His little legs run as fast as they can and he slams into my legs.

"Hi my baby were you a good boy for poppa Jordan."

Her baby nods his head smiling at her. Reign is always on his best behavior when with Jordan and never gives him any problems and that's something Keith is a little jealous about?

"How did your meeting with Keith go?"

"It was good we were just discussing summer with Reign since that's coming up. Just want to make sure our vacations don't overlap."

"Yeah because I'm not cancelling Hawaii because of him he better work around it."

"Jordan", she laughs.

"What that man has been giving us hell since we've been together I deserve to be a little rude when he's not around."

"That's the things it's not going to be us three just going."

"You invited him!?!?"

"Oh god no if we ever invite him it will be a big family trip with mine, yours, and his but that will never happen."

"Ok so who else is going", he furrows his eyebrows.

Jordan was genuinely confused on who his girlfriend was talking about because it couldn't be there parents.

Pulling out the sonogram and pregnancy test she kept in her purse, she hands it over to him. It only took him a few seconds for him to figure out what Y/N was telling him.

"Say sike right now....we're having a baby!"

"Yes we're having a baby", she tears up.

She was happy to see Jordan happy about the news.

"How far along are you?"

"Two months", she smiles.

"Dang we're for real having a baby."

He place his hands on her stomach and could feel the little bump that was forming. Reign ran over to his parents with chocolate all over his mouth.

"Buddy did you go through that bag of candy I said was for later?"

"Yeah."

Jordan laughs at how honest he was and grabbed a baby wipe to clean his face.

"Reign man guess what? Mommy has a baby in her stomach."

"Baby", he smiles.

"Yes meaning you're going to get a little brother or sister."

"Yay!"

Jordan tossed him in the air a few times then attack his cheeks with kisses making him laugh.