investigate

You know that feeling you get when something isn't right. That feeling that makes you overthink and your stomach a little queezy. As of lately Jordan has acting a little off to his girlfriend Y/N. Acting off meaning, being real secretive and dry, coming back home when she's well asleep, and he even turns off the location on his phone sometimes. Y/N was letting it be at first, but now it's starting to bother her.

"Girl all I'm saying is that you need to make a trip back home to Dallas he's playing the mavericks right?"

"Yeah but why do a pop up? Trina you make it seem like he's cheating."

"I know he's cheating girl all the signs you gave me are the characteristics of a cheating nigga."

Y/N nervously takes a sip of wine out of her glass and she petted Kota who was on her lap.

"He doesn't come back smelling like perfume it's more like a grandma who's going to church service.

"GIRL HE FUCKING WITH AN OLD LADY!?!?"

"Trina stop he wouldn't do that."

"Go pack a bag we finna set him straight."

• • •

Y/N nervously follows Trina as they stomped through the hotel hallways looking for Jordan's room.

"816...818....oop there he go 820."

Trina slides the car key in and I walk in there to see Jordan laid out in the bed in a hoodie and shorts watching Rick and Morty. He jumps up instantly hugging Y/N kissing her on her forehead.

"My baby, what are you doing here?"

"Oh nothing just came to surprise you."

Y/N walks around the room looking under the bed, the closet, and the bathroom to see if she finds something suspicious or out of the ordinary. Trina walks in and Jordan rolls his eyes knowing what this was all about.

"Trina if you have my girl looking for somebody there's nobody in here and hasn't been nobody in here except for my teammates."

"Ok so why you found my friend dirty by coming home at late hours, turning your location off, and don't even get me started on you coming back with the nerve smelling like an old lady. Well let me tell you something that old bitch can't treat you the way my friend can treat you."

Y/N notice how Jordan was getting mad and his eyes started to tear up.

"And you believing this shit?"

"Yeah she believing it because I'm looking out for her and you tell-"

"Trina ease up on him!"

He walks over to his suitcase and pulls out a velvet jewelry box and gets down on one knee.

"I was saving to do this when we had our trip with both of our families, but the reason why I've been coming home late is because I stay at the gym. The thought of marrying my best friend keeps me up at night and I need to find some way to get all that adrenaline out. I turn off my location because after practices and even days I don't have practices I spend hours at the jewelry discussing plans and designs on how to make you the perfect custom ring. Y/N I've been in love with you since our days at Michigan and you have been nothing but an amazing girlfriend and I wouldn't even dare to look at another women or even cheat on you. Bottom line is I see myself growing old with you, having those three kids we have always talked about, and going on trips exploring the world together. So Y/N Y/M/N Y/L will you do the honors or becoming Mrs. Jordan Poole and making me the happiest man alive?"

"Girl say no" Trina says jokingly before grabbing a tissue out of her purse to fry her eyes.

"Oh my lord Trina shut up", she laughs, "but yes I will marry you", she sniffles.

Jordan pulls out the ring and Y/N gasp putting her hands over her mouth.

"It's so beautiful and you were listening this whole time

"It's so beautiful and you were listening this whole time."

All those times Y/N had Jordan watching Say Yes To The Dress and Four Weddings you bet he was listening when she would slide her wedding plans in there. The other day when he was cleaning he found her wedding scrape book under their bed and took all of the details in. His arms wrap around her waist and gives her a wet kiss sticking his tongue down her throat.

"Um hello still present here."

The couple pulls away and Jordan grabs his phone texting his teammate James to give him a few hours with the room. Y/N saw the look in Jordan's face and wanted to get Trina out of there before she sees something she doesn't want to see.

"Trina I'll see you at my parents house tomorrow."

Trina looked between the two and made a gaging sound.

"It's ok I want a little niece or nephew anyway."

She finally walks out and Jordan starts ripping her clothes off.

"Oh wait I forgot something."

He slips the ring onto her ring finger and interlocks their hands.

"So now we can officially have our first fuck as fiancé."