buddies part 1

Summer Walker played loud through the bedroom as Y/N was getting ready. She had someone coming over later tonight and she was excited about because they have been talking for a while. Also he was the first friend she made when she moved to San Francisco. Y/N came to find a job in sports management and luckily she got a job working with the San Francisco Giants. The girl will talk your head off about sports and that is what her friend loves about her so much.

She hears a knock on her door and opens it to see Jordan in grey shorts, a zip up, his durag, and his glasses.

"Hey."

"Hey beautiful", he puckers his lips giving her a kiss.

He takes his jacket off placing in on one of her chairs at her kitchen island and walks up behind her. His hand rest on her waist and place his head in her head giving her neck kisses.

"Jordan let's eat first before doing that."

"I'm trying eat you right now", he laughs.

"Come on stop so I can make plates. I know you're hungry you played a really good game tonight."

"You know I had to show out for you."

"Yeah yeah yeah."

Jordan and Y/N do relationship things but they're not exactly in a relationship. They most definitely have sex so it's kind of like friends with benefits but they don't see other people.

"Stop playing you know you're the only girl I want."

"And you know you're the only guy I want", she giggles.

He starts smiling and goes to the living area to cut on her tv. Going to the Disney+ app he cuts on Monster's University. Y/N hands him a plate and he watches her walk back to the kitchen to grab hers. They way her butt was looking in her leggings had Jordan's attention and he couldn't help it. She comes back and she could feel Jordan staring at her.

"Sir may I help you."

"Why are you playing with me baby."

"Jordan just eat your food first for me please."

"Alright."

• • •

After dinner the two of them were cuddled up in her bedroom watching more movies on Disney+. The two met last summer while she was out at the mall and Jordan followed her into Bath and Body Works asking for her number. Jordan always told her she was too beautiful to resist and he didn't want to miss his chance. They've both agreed to be friends with benefits specifically for the fact that they're not ready for a relationship yet. Y/N played with his chain as his focus was on the tv.

"You was just all on me earlier now your focus is on the tv."

"I'm sorry baby."

Jordan takes his shirt off tossing it towards her dirty hamper.

"Sir the amount of clothes you leave over here is ridiculous", she laughs.

"I gotta let these other niggas know I run shit around here."

"What other niggas? Also you're not running anything."

"Im going to have you running in a minute."

"Shut up", she smiles.

She wraps her arms around his neck and stare into his eyes. The way he's been looking lately and hitting the gym, sometimes she wants to hop in the backseat of his car.

"Alright lets get to the love making."

Y/N giggles as Jordan tackles her to the bed kissing on her neck.

tbc

first mini series in euphoria let's get it‼️♥️