save my dog!

Y/N and her daughter Penelope sit in the waiting room waiting for a veterinary tech to come pull them into the back. The two were driving home from Target but they found a stay puppy on the side of the road. Penelope didn't want to leave him and argued her mother down that they take him to the vet. At first Y/N was against it but the more they wait, the more she realizes that he was actually very adorable. She was upset that someone dumped this poor little thing in the streets like that.

"Y/L/N."

Y/N and her daughter get up as Penelope carries the dog in her small arms. Her mom wanted to help her but she protested saying she got it. Once they enter an examination room, the vet tech places the dog on the table checking his vitals.

"What's his name?"

"I have decided on Mr. Bubbles", her baby smiles.

Of course the young mother didn't mind because she was leaning towards keeping him. She always wanted Penny to have a pet, and now she has one and he was free...Y/N couldn't complain.

"For him to be a stray dog all his vital signs seem great I'll just let Dr. Poole know that this little one is ready for his check up."

Y/N thanks the vet tech and put her attention on her little girl.

"Mommy are we keeping him?"

Penelope was giving her the puppy eyes knowing her mom can't say no to them. Y/N laughs because she already agreed to it without telling her little one.

"Yes my baby we're keeping him."

"Yes! You hear that Mr. Bubbles you're coming home with us", she cheeses.

"We're going to be the best of buds and you can sleep in my bed not by my pillows though only at the end."

Y/N was so happy that she brought this much joy to her little face.

She heard a knock on a door and a very attractive man peaks his head in before entering.

"Hello my name is Dr. Poole and I will check on Mr. Bubbles here today", he smiles.

"Hi my name is Penelope."

Y/N always says she's a little social butterfly, but sometimes she tries to play match maker so she has to watch her.

"Hi Miss Penelope and this must be Mr. Bubbles."

"Ok but before you start this is my mommy Y/N."

"Here she go", she thought to herself.

The two adults shake hands and it seem like the world paused for a few seconds.

"Very nice to meet you", he smiles.

"Nice to meet you too."

Jordan turns around and almost trips over his feet walking to the examination table. Bubbles instantly gravitates towards Jordan and he gives him a few pets and scratches. He does his normal routine and sneaks the puppy a few treats to make him a happy boy.

"And you said you found him on the street?"

"Yes sir."

"His vitals are amazing for him to be a stray dog and he looks good, so someone probably just dumped him there. Who would dump this adorable boy out on the streets?"

Bubbles starts licking his cheek and let's out a bark. As the check up went on Penelope decided to ask the doctor a question.

"Dr. Poole are you single?"

"Penelope!"

Jordan let's out a chuckle as he listen to Bubble's heartbeat.

"It's ok but yes I am single...why", he playfully furrows his eyes.

"Because my mommy is single too and you're her type she's been eyeing you since you walked into the room."

"We'll go ahead and just tell all of my business", Y/N chuckles.

"Ok! Um her favorite color is purple, she likes walks at the park at beach, she's lactose intolerant but still eats dairy and-"

"Alright baby that's enough", her mother blushes.

Jordan laughs at the interaction between the two and smiles down at his feet.

• • •

The veterinarian thought it would be nice to walk the family out just to make sure they make it safely into the car.

"Alright little one I want you to take good care of Bubbles."

"I will", she smiles.

Once the mother and daughter are settled, he walks over to the drivers side.

"I know Bubbles has a blood work appointment but I want to see you before then", he smiles.

"Dr. Poole-"

"Please you can call me Jordan", he smiles.

"Jordan are you trying to ask me on a date?"

"Kind of sort of I just want to get to know you over coffee...maybe tomorrow?"

"Deal you want to meet by the coffee shop that by the hobby lobby at let's say 3 pm."

"Yes", he smiles.

"Alright and I will see you then", she blushes.

Jordan watches them pull out of the parking lot and does a little happy dance before walking back into his building.

"Mommy do you have a date with Dr. Poole?"

"Yes baby I do."

"Thanks to me."

Penelope starts popping her collar and Y/N couldn't help but laugh at her mini me.

words from micaiah
idk what happened but I
got off track with my schedule
and I'm so sorry y'all for the
rest of the books y'all will get
two chapters to make up for the missed week🤎

- also one thing I dislike about my writing is that
y'all ask for another part from an imagine that's meant to be one part🤣it's makes me feel good that you guys want more and I appreciate y'all for that I was going to do a special episode for make me proud but I literally couldn't think of anything I hope you guys enjoy this one🫶🏽