three's company

Having roommates can either be a blessing or a curse and for Y/N it was a little bit of both. It's the normal thing to have roommates of the same gender, but Y/N didn't care she was going to take anyone who could pay their portion of the rent. This brings her to her first roommate, Jordan Poole. He is literally an angel sent from above and Y/N wouldn't swap him out for anyone else. His reason for being interested in becoming her roommate, was because he was tired of being lonely in his place. He wanted a live-in friend and of course, Y/N couldn't say no to that. He moved in a few weeks after that since his lease was almost up. Jordan is amazing, he cooks and cleans, and his cats always brought joy to Y/N whenever she came home from work. Also, the man is fine so him walking around looking as good as ever was a plus.  It was just them for an entire year until Jordan came to her with a proposal.

His teammate and friend, Juan, needed a place to stay since he broke up with his girlfriend and moved out of their shared apartment. Y/N agreed to it since she absolutely loves Juan. Being best friends with Jordan, she got to develop relationships with his teammates and views some of them as her brothers. You're probably wondering, "how come she only views some of them why not all." When you have men who are as fine as Jordan and Juan, you can't help but let your mind wander about how many positions they can put your body in.

Inserting the key into the lock, she pushes the door open with the grocery bags she had in her hand. She is met with yelling and figured that the two were playing 2k. Shaking her head she walks into the kitchen and Jordan's and Juan's heads snap in her direction. Juan pauses the game and rushes to her to help her put the groceries up. As of lately, she noticed that the two have been acting weird and can't put her finger on it. The boys have been more attentive than normal and have been doing a lot of good deeds around the house. It seems like they were wanting something from her, but she just scratched that thought. The three of them always have a game night and drink so she probably just said something about them doing stuff around the apartment.

The three of them sat on the couch watching Netflix as empty liquor bottles covered the entire coffee table. It was safe to say that they were drunk, but still holding a conversation.

"And then I texted her saying she's never going to find another nigga that's going to please her the way I do."

Y/N and Jordan shake their heads laughing at Juan as he was telling them about the argument he and his ex had.

"Or niggas."

Jordan and Juan turn their heads at Y/N shocked that she even said that.

"Please elaborate on what you mean."

They had an idea of what she was trying to say but wanted to hear her say it for clarification.

"I'm just saying what if she participates in a threesome", she shrugs her shoulders.

"Would you want a threesome", Jordan asked.

"Hell yeah having two fine niggas just fucking me...that's a dream", she smiles.

"You don't want it to be one guy and another girl."

The young woman turned to Juan and gave him a dumb look. He couldn't help but laugh because she most definitely looked tipsy and was going to regret it the next morning.