make me proud

Sometimes in life, we have to do things we might not want to do in order to get by. It may not be permanent, but sometimes people get caught up it doesn't. That wasn't Y/N plan though...she needed this in order to help pay for school. Once she gets enough, she's dipping and saying goodbye to Tongue and Tails Strip Club.

As Y/N was touching up on her makeup, the money alarm goes off and the girls go crazy rushing upstairs. She doesn't bother and continues to do what she's doing. Them girls only rush because it is hard for them to get the cash, Y/N is the real money maker and the only stripper everyone comes out to see. She really doesn't have any friends at the club, because everyone envies her. I mean she really didn't have to take her clothes off or do a quick fuck for a buck in order to mesmerize these men...they are coming to the peach farm in order to get the Peaches experience. With her being the money maker, that means she is Raquel, her boss, her prized possession and she will do anything to protect her. During her interview, Y/N informed her about her situation and informed her that she is a virgin. Raquel got a special set of rules when it comes to Peaches in case anybody tries any funny business with her. Diamond rushes over to Y/N by the vanity section tapping her shoulder. Diamond was her only friend that she made at the club and was the only coworker that knew her real name.

"Y/N what are you doing still down here, there are some big ballers visiting from out of town ready to throw some cash at you."

"Diana I am tired plus I'm about to take my lunch break."

"Really girl? What you bring?"

"Ok I wasn't just going to sit on my phone, but I am tired and my summer classes start in a few days."

"Ok, but I'm telling you girl these men are fine trust me I'm trying to get one of them into the champagne room by tonight...you coming?"

"Yeah."

Y/N takes one quick look into the mirror before fluffing her wig up and heading upstairs.

• • •

Apparently, some of the Golden State Warriors are in town to celebrate the championship they just won. Y/N is a huge fan and sadly did not get a chance to watch the game since she was working. I mean they had it playing at the bar, but when you are swinging on the pole doing all kinds of flips and tricks you don't have time to sit and watch. Walking out of the powder room, she heads upstairs to see that there are more people in the club.

"More money for me I guess", she mumbles.

Since some of the other girls think that since Peaches makes all the money, they don't have to work. Y/N doesn't mind that just means she gets to take a bigger cut home.

"Peaches!"

She knows that scream from anywhere and sees Diamond sitting on the lap of Klay Thompson caressing his head.

Jordan sat nervously in the VIP section of the strip club some of his teammates brought him to. This is his first time being in an establishment like this, so he wasn't sure what to do and how to act. Of course, it was only the teammates who weren't in relationships because they didn't want to jeopardize their other teammates. He was the only one in the VIP section that didn't have anyone sitting on his lap. Diamond said she has somebody for him and said she'll call her over once she leaves the powder room.