2

^Kagami got rejected yo^

Naruto Uzumaki

Beep! Beep! Beep!

A red worn down, almost rusted alarm clock rang out of control.
A small hand slipped from under the small, practically ripped blanket and slammed onto the alarm clock, successfully shutting it off.

The hand slipped back under the blanket, the person under once again going to sleep.

"Wake up Naruto!"

Kiba Inuzuka, Narutos best friend, drew the yellow curtains back.

"Fuck Kiba!" Naruto put the blanket over his head but Kiba ripped it out of his grasp.
Naruto shrunk into a small balll, hugging himself for warmth.

"Come on dude, we're going to be late." "For?" "For getting breakfast with Shikamaru." "Why are we having breakfast with Shika?" "Because we're going to a concert later today." "No." "What do you mean no?! Karin got us front row tickets!" "Than have fun."

Naruto began to search for his blanket, eyes still closed.

Kiba sighed.
"Naru-Chan it's your birthday. Just come on and have fun." "I don't like crowds." "We'll be in the front." "Which means people pushing for our spots." "Did you not hear me?" "About?" "About who got us the tickets?!" "No I blocked you out." "Your cousin! Karin! She got us tickets to your favorite fucking band!"

Naruto rubbed his eyes and looked at Kiba, officially giving up on more sleep.

"I still don't like crowds Kiba." "She got us back row tickets!"
Naruto sighed.
"Fine." "Yes!" "Get out imma change." "We're both dudes."

Naruto gave him a look and Kiba shut the door on his way out.
Naruto sighed and pulled his usual outfit out.

Blue jeans, orange shirt, black socks, black jacket and orange and black converse.

He quickly changed and clipped his bangs back.

Naruto walked out to see Kiba raiding his kitchen.

"Kiba we're going to eat!" "Yeah but I'm hungry." Naruto sighed and grabbed his MP3 Player that already had his earbuds plugged in. He put them in his pocket with his wallet.
"Come on Kiba." Kiba ran out and Naruto locked the door before shoving his keys into his pocket as well.

Shikamaru looked up from his book and sighed.

"Took you two long enough." "It was harder to convince Naruto than we thought." Shikamaru nodded and looked at his blonde friend. "You really didn't want to go?" "The bands the only reason I am going."
Naruto took one of the menus on the table and opened it.

"Did you get your nails done?" Naruto looked at his fingernails. "Does it seem like I have the money for such crap?" "They just look taken care of."
Naruto blushed and hid in the menu.
"I did it myself." "Why red and yellow?" "Their my parents colors!" "Yeah.. where are your parents again?" "... Paris." "Why?" "Vacation." "A 10 year long vaca without their son.. got it." "Oh shut up." "I'm just saying. You could have a sibling and not even know." Naruto rolled his eyes. "Why would I care?" "Because that would be your sibling." "So? My parents obviously don't care about me.. why would I care for such a trivial thing as a sibling?" Kiba shrugged. "I wonder if they would look like you though." "Seriously Kib?" "I'm just sayin."

A waitress came up and smiled.

"What would you like?" "I'll have a coffee." "I'll have pancakes."

Naruto looked up and leaned toward Kiba.

"Who's paying?" Kiba smirked. "Shikamaru."

Naruto shut the menu.
"I'll have waffles and orange juice please." The waitress nodded and walked off. "Why'd you ask who was paying?" "Well I'm broke so.." Shikamaru sighed. "Kiba and I will be paying for everything since it is your birthday." Naruto blushed. "That's embarrassing." Kiba chuckled and ruffled Narutos hair. "Sometimes it's good to be spoiled." "Not for me!"
He laughed and Shikamaru went back to reading.

"So when's the concert?" Shikamaru checked his watch. "We have to be there at 8 but the concert starts at 10." Naruto nodded.
Kiba checked his phone.
"We got a good 2 hours until Shikamaru wastes a crap ton of gas." "I walked here." "... Are you fucking serious?" "We got a good 2 hours before Kiba wastes a crap ton of gas." Kiba pushed Naruto away and he giggled. "Oh I'm kidding." "I'll make you drive, here." "You really trust me with your car?"

Kiba thought and stuffed his keys back into his pocket.

"No." Naruto nodded. "Good cause I'd like to get out alive." Kiba mockingly laughed and Naruto smiled.

"I'm bored~!" "Just focus on the road." "That's easy for you to say! Your reading!" Shikamaru turned the radio on and Kiba rolled his eyes.

Kiba glanced at the rear view mirror to see Naruto asleep, across the back seats with an earbud in.

"How does he sleep so easily?" Shikamaru looked back. "Seems comfy." "You two are weird." "Your no better. Remember when Naruto and I found you on the classroom floor." "Narutos done that." "Or in the hallway." "... Ok I see your point." Shikamaru hummed and flipped the page.