3

Sasuke Uchiha

"Sasuke-kun wake up!"

Sasuke lowered the blanket from his head and glared deathly at the blonde that stood in front of him.

"What?" "Wake up! We have to go to the stadium and do sound check and get set up and etc!" Akira pulled the comforts off of Sasuke and he growled.
"Akira do you have to be so loud?" Akira looked at Suigestu who just came from the shower. "Shut up! I've been trying to wake him up for the past 20 minutes!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes and pushed her away before sitting up.
He stood and walked toward one of the open showers.

Suigestu smirked.
"Never gonna happen Uzumaki." Akira glared at him. "Watch me fish." Suigestu rolled his eyes and dried his hair.

Akira walked out and went to her and Karins shared room.

"Cousin you have some issues." Akira rolled her eyes. "Like what? Sasuke and I are clearly made for each other." "Except the fact he rarely ever goes for girls." Akira rolled her eyes. "Some special occasions."
Akira ran a hand on her curved body.
"Mhm. Keep making yourself feel good cousin." "Whatever... say did you actually give tickets to that fan that texted you?" Karin slipped her red shirt over her breasts and looked at her young cousin. "Yes." "Why? We, you, never give out tickets." "Special people you could say." Akira rolled her eyes. "Yeah "special people"." Karin rolled her eyes.

The four walked into the small kitchen to see Juūgo making breakfast.

"Watcha makin?"
Akira took the stool beside Sasuke and Karin.
"Eggs and bacon." "Simple." "We don't have much time till we need to be at the stadium." Akira huffed.
"This isn't Paris Uzumaki." "Shut up fish." Suigestu and Sasuke rolled their eyes. "Guys don't fight, it's too early." "Yeah yeah."

Akira propped on her hand and Juūgo slid the plates to each one who hadn't had breakfast.

"Thanks." Juūgo nodded and put the dirty dishes in the sink. "The maids will get these right?" Akira looked up and nodded. "Yeah they'll come by some time." Juūgo nodded and walked out, needing to change for the day.

"... Karin." Karin looked at Sasuke. "Who did you give three tickets to? We're not aloud to hand them out to fans." "Friends of a family member of mine." Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Care to give a name?" "Kiba Inuzuka. Apparently today it's my other cousins birthday and he's a huge fan." "That's cute." "Akira stop it. If their my cousin, their your family too." Akira rolled her eyes. "Doesn't matter, I've never met them." "Well I also gave back stage passes so you will meet them."
Suigestu choked on his coffee.
"You did what?!" "Quiet down." "Right. Anyways you gave out what? To whom?" "It's my little cousins birthday, shut up Suigestu." "Doesn't mean you go around giving out 80 bucks." Sasuke agreed with a simple nod. Karin rolled her eyes. "Whatever heartless asses." "Suck a dick Karin."