21

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke sat at the kitchen table with Karin on one side with Suigestu while Akira was across from them and Juūgo was across from Sasuke.

"We leave tomorrow. I have already informed the school so if you have some unfinished business.." everyone except Akira glanced at Sasuke. "Find a way to finish it."
Sasuke ran his hand through his hair.
"The maids have already packed our bags, we'll be going to California next and staying in America for a few years." "A few years?" Everyone looked at Sasuke. "Yes a few years. We'll also be traveling to the UK in that time." Sasuke clenched his hands.

"You four have school so I advise you to go change."

Karin followed Sasuke and entered his room before he could shut up.

"Oh for fucks sake what do you want?" "What are you going to do about Naruto? I hope you won't just dump him like your other toys in the past." Sasuke growled. "Look here bitch Naruto isn't just one of my toys." "Than what are you gonna do?" "... Talk to him." "How do you know he won't just make you stay?" "... that isn't Naruto." "Right because you know him so well." Sasuke glared at Karin. "Get out."
Karin rolled her eyes and walked out.

Sasuke sighed and sat on the end of his bed. He ran a hand down his face.

"God I hope he understands."

The four walked into their classroom and Karin pushed Sasuke. He glared at her and walked toward his seat.
He sat down beside Naruto.

"You look troubled." Sasuke rolled his eyes. "I need to talk to you later." A pit entered Narutos stomach. "Ok."

The day went like normal, well except for Sasukes lack of pervertedness...
But that just scared Naruto.

Sasukes leaned against the wall of his room while Naruto sat on the beds sided edge.

"... Sasuke what's wrong?" "The band and I are leaving tomorrow." Narutos breath hitched.
Sasuke looked Naruto in the eye.
"Thought I should tell you." Naruto nodded slowly and smiled. "I'm glad you at least told me."

Sasuke clenched his fists and walked toward Naruto.

"I don't want to leave you Naruto." Naruto frowned and Sasuke kissed him.
Naruto grabbed Sasukes hands and entangled their fingers.
"You'll be back.. but right now your bands more important." Sasuke gripped Narutos hands and kissed him again.
"I want one more night with you..." Sasuke looked into Narutos cerulean eyes. "Let me have you one more time." "It'll be your fair well gift." Naruto wrapped his legs around Sasukes waist, pulling him into another kiss. "Though I'll be pissed if you go fucking others right away." A small smile slipped Sasukes lips.

He leaned forward, Narutos back hitting the freshly made bed.

"I'll be pissed if someone looks at you." Naruto giggled.

Sasuke raised Narutos hand around his neck and pulled him closer, feeling Narutos waist in his grip as if this was the first time he felt Naruto again.