17

Sasuke Uchiha

Shikamaru walked down the stairs to see Sasukes car still there and felt absolutely annoyed.
Sasuke got out and leaned on the car.

"Have fun Nara?" "Fuck off Uchiha." "I'm serious. I bet you guilted him into it too." Shikamaru glared. "Narutos so sweet, he won't say no.. even if he views you non romantically." Sasuke smirked. "Why don't you just face the facts, your nothing but a friend and that's all you'll ever be."
Shikamaru slammed his hand on the cars roof.

"I don't see you fucking him." "Your right.. because I'm waiting for when he's vulnerable." Shikamaru clenched his fists. "Maybe now he'll completely let down that guard of his. Ya know, having guilt eat him inside, out." "Naruto consented to it." "To what? Your cock in his ass? Your a friend Nara, your not a lover and never will be.. move on."
"Your no better. Who the fuck do you think you are?" "Someone who can make Narutos knees buckle with the right tone." "Naruto isn't that easy." "Well I'm actually a dominant.." Sasukes smirk widened. "Unlike you." "Narutos a complete submissive.. anyone can top him." "So your calling him fragile, weak." "That's exactly what Naruto is and you know it." "Well the difference between us Nara... is that I don't hide what I think. I make Naruto bow down while you make him think he has a fighting chance." "Watch your tongue. Naruto may be fragile but push him and you'll be 10 feet under." Sasuke chuckled in amusement. "You think he hasn't tried?"
Shikamaru gritted his teeth.

"Get off my car.. oh.. and touch Naruto again and I won't let you off with a couple scratches like last time."
Sasuke drove off after that and Shikamaru clenched his fists.