7

Naruto Uzumaki

"I said to keep your guard up." "I'm trying!" "Obviously Naruto. He's playing you like a fiddle." "I'm sorry ok... it's a lot harder then I thought."
Shikamaru sighed.
"What has he done to you?" "Nothing.. he just teases." "He hasn't kissed you?" Naruto shook his head. "Touch you in anyway?" "... Does touching my thigh count?" "Yes." "Than he does... a lot."
Shikamarus eye twitched.

Kiba walked up.

"What's up? You interrogating Naruto about something?" "It's only day 3 of them being here and Sasuke thinks he fucking owns this place." "Well dude."
Kiba pointed and they looked over to see girls crowding Sasuke, practically begging for his attention or at least a glance.
"Sasuke has more than half the school around his finger, even the teachers have fallen for his tricks." "You think he's having sex with the teachers?" They looked at Naruto. "Probably just flirting. From what we've heard from Karin, he's a fuck boy and flirt.. those aren't necessarily good things." "Yeah I know." Naruto sighed. "Anyways how's it going sitting beside him Naru?" "I can barely focus... good thing I'm an amazing student or I'd be failing by now." "He's that much of a distraction?" "He's a flirt Kiba of course he is."
Kiba looked at Shikamaru warily.

Shikamaru rarely ever got defensive or protective but when he is you know he's threatened by someone.. and since Naruto is such a fragile boy both of them getting really protective.

The trio watched as Akira touched Sasuke any chance she got and flirted with him.

"Ok I'm seriously wondering." "About?" "About if Akira is Narutos sib." "Kib we've been over this." "I know. You wouldn't care but look at her. She's a you but female."
Naruto sighed.
"It doesn't matter if she's my sibling or not. She doesn't know about me and I intend to make it stay that way." "Yeah I know!" Kiba grumbled and leaned on the locker beside Shikamaru.

"Akira Uzumaki to the office. I repeat, Akira Uzumaki to the office."

"... What did she do?" "Kib your so nosy." "I'm wondering!"
Naruto smiled.

Akira pushed Naruto as she passed and Shikamaru caught him.

"Fucking bitch." "Kiba calm down." "I'm fed up with her shit! So what if she's in a popular band?! Doesn't mean shes fucking kami!"
Naruto and Shikamaru sighed.

Everyone looked at them as Kiba went on and Naruto covered his mouth.

"Please stop your attracting a lot of attention." Kiba grumbled underneath Narutos small hand.
Narutos lowered his hand back to his side.

"What do you think she's getting called for?" "The prize for the biggest bitch in the land." Naruto couldn't help but giggle a little.
"Kiba that was.." "What? Brilliant?" He chuckled. Naruto shook his head and smiled.

Shikamaru pulled Naruto closer, his brown eyes sternly glaring into Sasukes own onyx ones.
Naruto looked over and Sasuke licked his lips before looking forward again.

"Fucking ass." "I know right!"

The trio looked over to see Sakura staring at Sasukes ass.

"Not that way slut." Sakura glared at Kiba. "Watch your tone dog." "Watch your mouth Haruno."
Naruto folded his arms, hip popping out as he sternly gazed at Sakura.
"Whatever faggot." Naruto rolled his eyes.

Sakura walked toward Sasuke, chest out in confidence.

"Who does she think she is? Kami or somethin?" "It's just because her mother's an assistant to jiji." "So?" "Mebuki can get away with a lot of stuff, Sakura takes advantage of that." Kiba nodded.