15

Sasuke Uchiha/ Naruto Uzumaki

Sasuke knocked on Narutos door but no one answered.
He knocked again but no one answered again. Sasukes eye twitched.

"Ok I'm picking this fucking lock."

A click was heard only a few minutes later and Sasuke opened the door to see nothing but the regular.
He growled and shut the door, locking it before heading toward the bedroom.

Sasuke opened the door and looked at his left, viewing the small twin sized bed.

Naruto was curved into a small ball under his green blanket that sloppily laid over him.
Sasuke checked his phone.

"It's fucking 10."
Sasuke walked over and shook Naruto. He swatted him away and Sasukes eye twitched.

Sasuke grabbed Narutos cheeks and kissed him.
He smirked when Naruto didn't do anything but scrunch his nose.
He got on top of him and started kissing down his neck.

Naruto moved, grazing Sasukes inner leg.

"The longer you stay asleep the more fun I'll have."
Sasuke lifted Narutos shirt, biting Narutos small pink nipples than softening the pain with his tongue.

Naruto moaned quietly, his legs moving in all directions.

Sasuke smirked and began to kiss down Narutos body, his hands rubbing Narutos curved sides.
He reached the rimming of Narutos shorts and unbuckled them.

"Now I think your just pretending to be asleep." A smile tugged at Narutos lips.
"Oh your a bitch." Naruto giggled.

Sasuke grabbed Narutos hands and kissed him deeply.
"Were you trying to get all of the pleasure?" "Well I was hoping for sex as a wake up call." Sasuke smirked and raised Narutos hands above his head. "Told you you were my little slut." "I'm not a slut.." Naruto pulled Sasuke closer by his waist. "Just after one time I can't get it out of my head." Sasuke smirked and began to grind himself against Naruto.

Naruto moaned quietly. Sasuke kissed his neck lightly and began to go down when a knock came to the door.

"Fucker." Naruto sat up. "What? No sex?" "Shut up and get the door."
Naruto pulled on Sasukes shirt, nipping his ear.
"Yes daddy." A glint ran through Sasukes eyes. "Get the door before I have you screaming that."

The knock came again and Naruto stood, having his ass smacked in the process.
Naruto pouted and Sasuke smirked.

Naruto opened the door and raised an eyebrow.

"Shika is something wrong?" "Kibas busy and I'm bored."
Sasuke came around the corner and Shikamaru clenched his fists.
"What's he doing here?" Naruto looked back and sighed. "I don't know. I woke up with him poking my face." A smirk tugged at Sasukes lips.

Shikamaru dragged Naruto outside and closed the door.

"Your still letting him use you?!" Shikamaru hissed. "Shika I told you, I woke up with him poking my face." Naruto whispered. "You gave him a key?!" "Why would I give him a key?!" "Because he's fucking here! You woke up with him harassing you!" "I didn't give him a key Shika I promise you that." "Than how'd he get into your apartment?" Naruto shrugged. "Ask him." "I'm not talking to that ass." Naruto sighed. "Would you like to come in?" "Your not gonna kick him out?" "Last time I tried that he pinned me to the wall and threatened me." Shikamaru growled. "If he isn't gonna try anything."

Naruto opened the door and Sasuke looked up from the couch.

"Making yourself at home Uchiha?" "Well it was better before you showed up." Both glared at each other and Naruto sighed.
"Would you like anything Shika?" "Water." Naruto nodded and Shikamaru sat on the chair. "Sasuke?" "That ass." Shikamaru shot him a look. "Water it is." Sasuke rolled his eyes and stared at Narutos ass while he walked away.

"Do you think about anything except sex?" "Oral." Shikamaru glared. "Naruto isn't some toy you can use."
Sasuke leaned forward, legs apart, elbows on knees.
"Look Nara, you may have a crush but your not the only one wanting Naruto to themselves." Shikamaru clenched his fists. "Stay away from Naruto." Sasuke smirked. "I don't leave for another two weeks.. how do you plan to stop me when I sit beside him?" "I'll find a way."

Naruto walked back into the living room and handed them the water filled cups.
He sat down on the other side of the couch, tension filling the room.

Sasuke sipped on the water and tapped his finger on the rim.

'I came to be alone with Naruto and fuck.. how the FUCK did that plan get ruined?' He thought.

Sasuke glanced at Naruto who had his hands in between his thighs, looking anxious and uncomfortable.

He ran a hand through his hair and stood.

"I'm going." "No one cares."
Sasuke and Shikamaru shared a glare and Naruto stood.

"Drive safe." Sasuke clicked his tongue and walked out.
"I can't believe your still nice to him." Naruto turned around and frowned.
"I don't know why your so mean." "He's using you that's why!" "And I'm truly grateful you care Shika, I'm just scared your going to do something you'll regret." "What beat pretty boys ass again?" "Shika you got a week long suspension for that." "Yeah and fuck boy got nothing!" "That's because he's popular and everyone wants to be on a popular boys side." "And I guess your no different."
Naruto frowned.
"Do you really think that?" Shikamaru looked away. "Yeah." Naruto clenched his shorts. Shikamaru looked up to see the tears in Narutos eyes.

He sighed and pulled Naruto closer, holding his lower back.

"I'm just scared you'll become his little bitch." "But I'm not his little bitch."
Shikamaru sighed when the tears began to fall.

He pulled Naruto onto his lap and hugged him. Naruto held onto Shikamarus shirt as he cried into his neck.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Naruto sniffled. "Stop apologizing." "But I'm sorry. I'm hurting you and I-I don't wanna." "Your not hurting me." "I am! I am! A-and I don't wanna. I really don't wanna."
Shikamaru rocked Naruto slowly. He lifted Narutos chin and wiped his tears.

Shikamaru stared at Narutos pink lips and connected his with them.
He parted and looked at Naruto.

"Shika." "Just a little bit ok? Just let me forget about Uchiha.. and about this messed up shit." Naruto nodded slowly and Shikamaru kissed him again.