10

Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto groaned.

Today was Saturday, Shikamaru had kissed him only yesterday and confessed.

Naruto didn't know what to do.
He liked Sasuke but Shikamaru...

He sighed and laid on his stomach.
Naruto was currently under his small green blanket and laying on his paper thin mattress.

A knock rang through the small apartment.
Naruto ignored it but the knock just got louder.

He sighed and pushed up, he stood lazily.

Naruto only wore a long shirt with long shorts.

Naruto opened the door to be met with a red haired woman and older copy of himself.
Naruto went to shut the door but Minato held it open.

"Naruto we need to talk." "No. No we don't." "Naruto come on. We've been in Paris for 16 years, you don't wanna talk to us?" "No. I already have enough crap to deal with. I don't need to deal with your punk asses."

Minato forcefully opened the door and Naruto glared at him.

"It's not optional." "To bad because I'm making it optional."
Naruto went to close the door again but Minato held it open.
"Akira needs surgery." "Good for her." "Naruto your her sibling." "I don't have a fucking sibling." "Oh for kami sake Naruto!"

Kushina threw the door open and sat on the worn down couch.

"Sure come on and ruin my life again."
Kushina folded her arms and gave a stern look while Naruto glared at her.

Minato sighed and sat beside his wife.
Naruto slammed the door and both jumped.

He leaned on the door and folded his arms.

"You come to me when my little sister needs help. What kind of fucking parents are you? You leave me here alone! Than come and think I'll just give you whatever the fuck you want?!" "Naruto she's famous!" "You left me for her!"
Kushina clenched her skirt.
"I was your fucking child too! Your eldest but you gave me up for her! Your little girl is a fucking spoiled ass brat! She is no sibling of mine and you are no parents of mine!"

Another knock came to the door and he opened it to see Sasuke.

"Go away Uchiha."
Naruto went to shut the door but Sasuke held it open.
"Open the fucking door." "Go away I already have two dilholes in my apartment, I don't need another."

Sasuke threw the door open, making Naruto fall to his ass.

"Don't talk to me like your superior." Naruto stood and got in his face. "You wanna act cool than start another fight." "I didn't start any fucking fight." "You talked shit! I call that starting a fucking fight!"
Sasuke slammed Naruto onto the wall, not caring about the audience.
"I see Nara finally got to you." Narutos eyes flashed red and he kicked Sasuke away. "Who the fuck do you think I am little Uchiha?! I may be a fucking fragile boy but I ain't someone you'll be able to mess with for forever!"

Sasuke pushed him back up against the wall and kissed him.
Naruto went to push him away but Sasuke slammed his wrists against the wall.

He parted and went up to Narutos ear.

"I'll be in your room. Hurry up your little meeting I'm not patient."

Sasuke let Naruto go and headed toward his room.
Naruto clicked his tongue and rubbed his wrists.

He looked at his "parents".

"What do you want?" "Akira needs a kidney transplant." "And?" "And since your her brother." Naruto chuckled and smirked in amusement. "No." "What do you mean no?!" Kushina stood.
"Look Kushina, the human body has tow kidneys, unless Akira already got one removed, I don't see why your here." "Well two work better than one."
Naruto looked at her with to many emotions to pinpoint.
"Oh! Oh~! You want your precious bitch of a daughter to have the best of the best while your SON is the second option?! Ok! I see my position!" Naruto shook his head. "No." "We're your guardians Naruto, we can make you." Minato stood. "Well Minato you may not know this but my birthday was a couple weeks ago, WHICH MEANS you can NOT control me! Why?! Because I began a legal ADULT on that day!"

"Naruto this isn't a time to be selfish!" "Get out! I'll call the police if you don't."
Kushina balled her hands.
"Who raised you?! I would've never raised such a self centered son!" "Your right Kushina you didn't raise me! I raised myself! It's my body! Get out!"

Naruto grabbed his home phone and Minato grabbed his arm.

"Please..son."
Naruto sent Minato to the floor.

Kushina gasped. Minato froze at Narutos magnificent red eyes.

"I am no son of yours. I will never be a son of yours and my children will not be your grandchildren. This is not up for debate. You tell that bitch you call a daughter she'll survive just fine with one fucking kidney and if that doesn't work for her majesty, put her on the donor list."
"Now.. get. out. of my. apartment."

Naruto slammed the phone back when the two closed the door. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Fuck my life."