8

Okie so I want to make it clear that Juūgo is their manager and is older.
He already finished school, older.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke stared at Naruto who talked to Shikamaru and Kiba.
He watched as Narutos hips moved with his movements, swaying uncontrollably and his ass bounce with almost every movement.

Sasuke stared as Naruto smiled and gave his cute little giggle.

"Sasuke." "What?" Sasuke looked down, only to see the other blonde Uzumaki. "What are you looking at?"
Akira tangled her arm with his, pressing her body against him. Sasuke rolled his eyes and pushed her away.

He looked back over to see Naruto glance at him than roll his eyes at Kibas words.
He smirked.

"Sasuke your spacing out so much. What are you thinking about?" Akira planted her hands on her waist. "Nothing." "Come on Sasuke it's me." "Yes it's you. Go away we already see each other enough." Akira huffed. "Is that boy more appetizing than me?"
Sasuke looked at Naruto who Akira pointed to.
"Yes." "We look the same!" Akira slapped her hands on the side of her thighs. "Yet you call him a faggot."

"Akira Uzumaki to the office. I repeat, Akira Uzumaki to the office."

Akira growled and walked away.
Sasuke watched as she pushed Naruto and Shikamaru caught him, Kiba growling something.

He clicked his tongue and walked away from his locker.

As he passed, Shikamaru pulled Naruto closer, Sasuke glaring at him and him glaring back.
Naruto looked at him and Sasuke licked his lips, smirking when he faced forward again.

"One day. It's only been three days since we came to this school and your already in so deep." Sasuke rolled his eyes at Suigestus words.
"Please I'd like to tap that ass now and again and again." Suigestu shook his head. "Karin will kill you if you actually fuck Naruto." Sasuke clicked his tongue. "So fucking what? She can't actually kill me."

They looked over when they heard Kiba yelling and Naruto put his hand over his mouth, blushing a light pink in embarrassment.

Sasuke growled, balling his hands.
Suigestu shook his head at Sasukes actions.

"What? He can't blush like that unless it's you making him?" "Yes." Suigestu rolled his eyes. "You don't own him Sasuke." "We'll see." Suigestu sighed.

Akira walked into the office to see her lovely parents, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki.
She smiled and hugged them.

"Hey baby." "Why are you here? I thought you were staying in Paris." "Well we have some business here." "With who daddy?" "Your elder brother."
Akiras breath hitched.
"Huh?" Kushina nodded and pushed Akiras hair behind her ear. "Yes I'm sorry we didn't tell you earlier. You two are only 4 months apart but we thought it would be to hard on you." "H-how old is he?" "17."

Akira held back tears.
She always loved being the only child, the one her parents only laid eyes on.. now their telling her she isn't special, she isn't the only one but second?

"Who is it?" Minato and Kushina shared a look. "Naruto. His full name is Naruto Uzumaki." Akira balled her hands, her lips piercing together. "He's-he's in my class." "We know." "Have you kept tabs on him?" "Not exactly but we checked in with Haruzen once in a while."
Haruzen glared at the two and they looked away.

"What's this business?" "We just need to talk to him." "Then call him!" "He doesn't have a phone."
Akira smirked.
"He's so poor he can't afford a phone.. and you call him your son." "We haven't seen him since he was 6 Akira. We moved to Paris thinking he'd be in safe hands with Jiraiya and Tsunade." "So why take me?" "Because we wanted you to travel with us."
Kushina caressed her cheek.
"Naruto was a troublemaker and had extreme anger issues.. we couldn't bring someone like that with us." "... So I'm still your first option." "Yes." Akira nodded.

Sasuke slammed Naruto onto the hallway wall.

"S-Sasuke I-I have t-to g-get t-to c-class." "So you don't wanna be with me?" "W-well S-Shika w-will g-get m-mad."
Sasuke leaned down, his breath hitting Narutos neck.
"Are you just Naras pet or something?" "N-no b-but h-he's r-really p-protective s-so-" Sasuke slammed his other hand on the wall and Naruto jumped. "Naras just using you. Your the schools loser, it's easier to get a loser than a popular person to do their bidding." Naruto shook his head. "N-no s-shika i-isn't l-like t-that." "Than tell me why I saw him and Kiba at a cafe without you."
Narutos breath hitched.

"..." Sasuke lifted Narutos chin, wiping the tears that threatened to fall.
"If you think they care, your wrong Naruto." Naruto clenched his shirt, tears falling. "... t-than w-why t-talk t-to m-me?"

Sasuke grazed his lips on Narutos.

"Because I like you." Narutos blush deepened.
"B-but t-the o-other p-people." "What about them? Their fans.. fans go wild for people like me." "Than why me?!"
Sasuke smirked.
"Because your different."

He connected their lips.
Sasuke felt when Naruto gripped a piece of his shirt, a smirk curved his lips.