26

Naruto Uzumaki

"Naruto you look like shit." Naruto glared at Kurama and he held his hands in surrender.
"I'll shut up." "Fucking better."

'Damn.. wonder what happened' Kurama thought.

Naruto stared, he stared at the same page of his paperwork for 30 minutes.
Kurama watched as Narutos eyes drooped close then snapped open.

"Ok naru."
He stood, taking the file.
"Kyuu what the fuck?" "Don't what the fuck me. Lay down, Yuki and the other bitches will be back soon." Naruto scoffed. "Lay down."

Naruto sighed and laid down, feeling Kurama lay his jacket over him.

5 minutes went by and Naruto was passed out, head buried in his folded arms, leg up to his chest while the other stayed straight.

Kurama shook his head and continued to do the filed paperwork.

The door opened some time later and he looked up to see Karin holding a sleeping Yuki.

"Like mother like son." Kurama chuckled.
Sasuke walked in last and shut the door.
"Than the ass enters the room." Sasuke glared at him.

Karin walked over and laid Yuki beside Naruto.
She watched as Naruto pulled Yuki closer to his chest and Yuki snuggled into the warmth.
She smiled.

"Aw I want a child." "Not until we're married babe." Kurama snorted while Karin pouted.

Sasuke rolled his eyes and looked at his family.

"Oh look the ass if regretting his decisions." "Shut the hell up." "No can do. It's all people are gossiping.. I mean you did get an Uzumaki and the head of the Uchiha Corp to beat your ass." Sasuke glared.
"Nice black eyes. Let me guess, Naruto." Sasuke rolled his eyes. "You should just be glad Yuki got nothing but a small light bruise.. if it would've been worse you wouldn't be here right now." "Naruto wouldn't touch me." "Really? Those bruises on your face prove ya wrong."
Sasuke propped on his balled fist.

"Anyways what are you working on?" Kurama sighed deeply. "Some paperwork Naruto and I are behind on." "Than why isn't Naruto helping?" "Well because of your dumbass, Yuki hasn't let Naruto out of his sight unless necessary which means Narutos barely gotten sleep. That leads to him half asleep and trying to do paperwork." "So it's my fault?" "I thought that was clear." Sasuke clenched his fists. "But don't be a dumbass and wake Naruto up with that temper of yours." Sasuke growled.
"Who the fuck do you think you are?" "Kurama. Narutos best friend and the only friend he has." "What happened to Nara and Inuzuka?" "Well Kiba got married to Hinata and is currently traveling. Shikamaru stopped talking to Naruto after you left, seeing he didn't have a chance and didn't want to go on." "Naras a pussy like always." "I think you've done worse. Degrading Naruto, degrading Yuki. Laying a figure on Naruto, kicking Yuki. Your the definition of a toxic relationship, an abusive man." Sasuke growled. "What? Going to tell me wrong? Naruto has bruises on his hips, his arms because of your harsh grip, Yuki has a bruise on his stomach because of you. You hurt the people who love you... hell I don't even think Naruto loves you anymore.. more like fears you."

Sasuke stormed to his feet.

"He doesn't." "And how would you know? Have you talked to him? Have you even cared to see the sorrow and pain in his eyes? No. Why? Because you just want what you had before leaving. You don't want Yuki, you want Naruto.. but it's a package. Naruto will kill you if you lay a finger on Yuki, you already know that though. Yuki is more important to Naruto than you are and you hate it... but you wanna know something dip shit? Naruto still cares for you. He wants you to be apart of his family, apart of that family." Kurama pointed to the two sleeping. "Why? For Yukis sake. Yuki wants a father and Naruto will give him a father whether he wants you or not. You could probably beat Naruto, almost kill him but his objective will not change.. why? Because Yuki wants a father.. something you don't seem to be."

"Watch it Haizen." Kurama smirked. "I'm not Naruto. I will not bow down to your words.. but you wanna know why Naruto bows down? It's because your his alpha." Sasuke stiffened. "I'm sure he's given you the description. He can't disobey you.. whether he wants to or not. Naruto can not disobey you."
"And you take advantage of that. Make him feel weak, make him feel helpless, powerless. Narutos strong... but your such an ass, you won't let him breath."

Kurama stretched.
"I'm gonna get water."

Naruto moved and they looked over and see Yuki hidden under Narutos arm.
Sasuke clenched his fists.

"What are you gonna do?"