14

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke stared as he watched Naruto sit on Shikamarus desk and talk to him and Kiba.

Naruto smiled and did his cute little giggle like always but Sasuke wasn't focused on him.
No. He was focused on Shikamaru, he was raging, he was pissed.

Who gave a fuck if Sasuke was only using Naruto, Naruto was his for the time being and that came with Sasuke wanting no one looking at his Naru-Chan.

Kiba ruffled Narutos hair and he blushed, grumbling with puffed cheeks.
He watched as Shikamarus hand snaked onto Narutos leg and Naruto flung his legs onto each side of Shikamarus sides.

"Oh aren't you protective~?" "Shut up Suigestu." "It's not good to hide your feelings." Sasuke rolled his eyes. "We're leaving soon." "Yeah but still."
Suigestu looked at Naruto who was scribbling notes into a black brimmed book.
"What's that book?" "How am I supposed to know?" "Well you sit beside him." Sasuke smirked. "Yeah I tease him." Suigestu rolled his eyes. "Your just a sadistic ass." Sasukes smirk widened. "I know." Suigestu rolled his eyes again. "Seriously Sasuke. If you like him we can stay around a little longer." "Don't be a dumbass."

"Who's a dumbass?" Both looked over to see Naruto with hands on hips.
"Oh hey gorgeous." Naruto rolled his eyes. "Your a flirt and stop calling me that." Sasuke smirked and smacked Narutos ass. "Stop that." Naruto blushed and looked at Suigestu. "Do you plan to sit here all day?" "You were just talking to those losers."
Narutos eye twitched.
"Don't call them losers." "Well if your hanging around them then they have to be." Naruto smacked Suigestus head. "Look pop star I don't care if you make fun of me but don't go so low to make fun of my friends." "I'm not a pop star." "That's your whole band." "It's hip hop." Naruto pinched his nose and Suigestu smirked.
"Get out of my seat." "Bite me." "Almost did Sasuke.. what makes you think I won't bite you?" "Because it's kinky." Naruto licked his lips and Suigestu chuckled.

He stood and Naruto stole his seat back.

"Bitch." "I know." Naruto crossed his legs and Suigestu rolled his eyes.
"Try not to fuck on the table." Naruto blushed but Sasuke smirked. "That's when people aren't around." Narutos blush deepened and he kicked Sasukes leg.
He groaned and smacked Narutos thigh, getting a whimper as a reward.
"Ever do that again and you won't know what it doesn't feel like to have my cock up your ass." Naruto blushed. "S-shut up." Sasuke gripped Narutos thigh and slid his hand further up. "Don't speech that way either."

Sasuke smirked when he saw Shikamaru glaring at him.