24

Naruto Uzumaki

"Mama! Mama! Beakfast!"

Naruto moved and Yuki shook him.
Naruto groaned and turned, bringing Yuki with him.
Yuki giggled.

"Mama come on!" Naruto snored and snuggled into his neck. "Mama!" Yuki laughed as Naruto nibbled his neck with his lips.

Karin opened the door with Sasuke behind him. Yukis laughs rang.
She smiled while Sasuke didn't bother to change from stoic.

"Tell me you aren't actually still having a tantrum." "Shut up." "I'm not Naruto. I won't listen to you Sasuke... that's your family.. but your not going to it because Narutos friend Kurama teased you." "That isn't my kid." "Sasuke get over your crap. Yuki is yours, his genes prove it."
Sasuke clicked his tongue and walked away. Karin sighed and looked back at the two. She frowned and Suigestu kissed her forehead.
"He'll get over it soon." "We can only hope."

Naruto walked in with Yuki in his arms.

"You making food now?" "Suigestu!" "His foods good!" "Yes I'm making breakfast."
Naruto put Yuki in his booster seat beside Sasuke who didn't bother to glance at either of them. Yuki frowned and Naruto ran a hand through his hair.

"Dada still mad?" "Don't worry about him. Talk to the others.. your father will talk when he grows up."
Sasuke shot Naruto a glare.
"Don't look at me like that you 5 year old." Sasuke wrinkled the newspaper in his hands. "Watch that mouth." "Watch how you treat our son you pumpis."
"I have said it before, he is not my son."

A stinging sensation ran over Sasukes cheek, his head down and to the side.

"Speak about our son that way again and I'll do worse than slap you."
Naruto opened the fridge, Karin having a satisfying smirk placed on her lips.

Sasuke walked up to Naruto, grabbing his arm harshly and slamming him against the counter.
Naruto bit his lip, keeping a whimper down.

"You think you can act superior? You think your tough?" Sasukes grip tightened and Naruto looked away. "Your nothing but a weak little boy." Narutos lip quivered.
Suigestu went to speak up but Karin stopped him.

"Stop it!"
Yuki hit Sasukes legs.

Without thinking Sasuke kicked Yuki away.
Narutos eyes widened, red consuming the blue in his eyes, thick lines replacing his round pupils.

He balled a fist and sent Sasuke to the floor with a busted lip.
Naruto picked Yuki up and handed him to Karin.

"You.." Sasuke went to glare but another punch hit the exact spot as the last. "You ever touch my son like that again and their won't be a lead singer for your fucking band!"
Naruto grabbed Sasukes ear and dragged him out of the apartment, slamming the door.

Yuki buried into karins shirt, shaking in fear and pain.

"Get in the fucking car." Naruto shoved Sasuke toward his car and lit the engine.
Sasuke got in the passenger seat and Naruto drove off.

Sasuke didn't recognize where they were going but knew Naruto wouldn't touch him again.

Naruto pulled his keys out and got out, ordering Sasuke to do the same.

Naruto grabbed the collar of Sasukes shirt and dragged him to the door, banging furiously.

A woman opened it and looked worried when she saw Sasuke and how pissed Naruto was.

"Naruto is something wrong?" "Wheres your husband?" Naruto pushed past Izumi, dragging Sasuke behind.
"Sleeping why?" "He needs to beat his little brothers ass."

Sasuke went to get out of Narutos grip but his small fist met Sasukes nose.

"Try anything and we won't get to Itachi."

"Naruto?" The three looked over to see Itachi who was extremely confused.
"Beat your brothers ass." Naruto shoved Sasuke forward. Itachi raised an eyebrow. "Why?" "He laid a finger on my son."
Itachi looked shocked.
"He did what?" "Laid a finger on Yuki. It's you or me I don't give a fuck."
"Izu... how about you and naruto make breakfast." "Ah right." Izumi nodded and showed Naruto the way.

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke went to defend himself but fell to the floor, Itachi shaking his hand.

"What the fuck Sasuke? You lay a hand on your own son?" "He isn't my son!" Itachi kicked Sasukes gut. "I was there when Naruto gave birth. Izumi and I took care of him!" Sasuke wiped under his nose.
"Tell me why you think Yuki isn't your son." "Because Naruto wasn't pregnant when I left." "Your right. Naruto found out a few weeks after you left." Itachi kicked Sasukes gut again. "You want of degrade my nephews mother than I'll beat your ass over and over! Naruto has taken care of Yuki! Has told him about you! Now your here and denying everything?!" Itachi kicked him again. "Yuki has our hair! Your features! He may have fucking cerulean eyes and whisker marks like Naruto but that proves who his fucking parents are!" Itachi kicked him again. "Your a fucking moron Sasuke! Do you know how excited Naruto was for you to come back?! For you to meet your guys son?!"
Itachi lifted Sasuke by his collar and punched him.
"Your a fucking spoiled brat. You have a family but deny it because you didn't fucking know. Narutos here and making it known to you your a family! That your apart of it! But all you do is degrade Naruto! Hurt Yuki!"
Itachi kicked him again and again.
"Leave if you don't want a fucking family. In my opinion you don't deserve such nice people."

Itachi walked away, leaving Sasuke hurt on the floor and with the hurtful words lingering in his mind.