20

Naruto Uzumaki/Sasuke Uchiha

Naruto walked into class and looked as if he hadn't slept in months.
Kiba walked up to him when he sat down.

"Naru what the hell happened to you?" Naruto coughed when he tried to speak and Kiba snorted. Naruto flipped him off.

"You fucked him that hard?" Sasuke smirked. "It was punishment." Karin smacked his head with her homework folder. "He looks terrible." "Well we did stop fucking until only a few hours ago." Suigestu snorted and Karin shot him a look. "What did you do to my little cousin?" "Lots of oral." Karin glared at him. "I gave him the option, his inability to speak or walk.. he choose speaking." Karin pinched her nose.
Akira sat on Sasukes lap and he pushed her off.
"Fuck off Akira." "I heard something from your room last night... were having having a girl over or something?" "Something like that." Suigestu smirked while Sasuke rolled his eyes. "What do you mean something like that?" "I fucked a lover of mine till only a few hours.. stop asking it's annoying." "Lover?" Karin smirked. "You never have lovers." Sasuke rolled his eyes. "I like Naruto alright get off my fucking dick." "Say that to Naruto." "He wouldn't be here if he rode me all night."
Suigestu held a thumbs up in approval and Karin smacked his head.
"Don't congratulate him." "Hey that's what everyone wants from their dominant." Karin sighed. "It's true." "Shut up Sasuke!" He smirked.

"Naruto are you alright?" Kiba snorted and Naruto kicked him out of the seat.
Shikamaru raised an eyebrow when Naruto took a swing of his water bottle.
"You drinking liquor or something?" Naruto shook his head. "No it's lemon water.. since he can't speak." Kiba snorted and laughed when Naruto glared at him. "Why can't you speak?" Naruto coughed. "Stupid."

"I said you couldn't complain."
The trio looked over to see Sasuke smirking.
"You did this to him?" Sasukes smirk widened. "Yeah.. if you can't tell Naruto isn't exactly crying though." Shikamaru glared at him.
Naruto scribbled something down and slammed the two papers onto both of their chests.

Sasuke looked at it.

'No fighting while I can yell at you two.'

He rolled his eyes and crumbled the paper.

"Watch me." Naruto shivered at Sasukes tone. "Could you not flirt with him every fucking second of the day?" Sasukes smirk returned. "Just be glad both of us are here.. I almost tied him to my bed." Shikamaru clenched his fist, ruining the note in his hand. "Can't keep your hands off of someone for a day can you?" "Really? I think I helped.." Sasuke lifted Narutos chin and turned Naruto to look at Shikamaru. "I mean.. he isn't breaking down and looking pathetic." "When was he looking like that before?"
Sasuke let go of Naruto and Kiba propped on his hand.
"Right after you violated him of course. Don't you remember when you guilted him."

"Ok you two that's enough."
Kiba stood.

"I didn't do such a thing." "Really? If I'm corrected your lines were about "one time and I won't ask again." Or "please.. I just need to get my mind off of Uchiha and all this messed up shit"... well something along those lines.. I can only guess what a needy bitch would say to someone so selfless."

Kiba looked at Naruto who seemed to have his hand permanently stuck in his hair.

"Uchiha, Shikamaru stop your fighting over something very unnecessary." "Really? Cause Uchiha here doesn't seem to know what hands off means." "And you obviously don't know what it means to violate someone."
Both glared at each other and Naruto ran a hand over his throat.

He stood and covered Sasukes eyes.
Naruto snapped his fingers and pointed to Shikamarus desk.

"Taking his side huh? You always do I shouldn't be surprised." Kiba looked at Shikamaru in disbelief.
"Look man if you wouldn't fight with Uchiha over such petty things than Naruto wouldn't have to stop it." "Shut up kiba, none of this includes you." "Shi-Shikamaru g..go sit... down." Shikamaru rolled his eyes and walked to his seat.

Naruto uncovered Sasukes eyes and drank from his water bottle.
Kiba sighed.

"Kiba.. you aren't.." "I know Naru." Kiba ruffled his hair and walked to his seat, beginning to talk to Hinata.
Naruto sighed and sat down.

"You really don't like me saying facts do you?"
Naruto scribbled something down.

'Just stop fighting for a day. Just one day please.'

Sasuke crumbled the note and threw it into the trash.

"Unlike Nara I actually know what being dominant is.. don't tell me to shut up."
Naruto laid his head on his folded arms.

'I'm to tired for their shit' Naruto thought coughing a little.

When Iruka walked in, Naruto was passed out on his side of the desk with Sasukes hand was back on his thigh and looking bored.