22: 3 years

Yuki Uchiha-Uzumaki

"Mama! Mama!"

A small raven messy haired boy ran through a large crowd.
He had accidentally walked away from his mother and was now freaking out.

He ran into someone's leg, falling onto his ass. He sniffled, tears streaming down his cerulean eyed face.

"Moron watch out for the kid!" "Shut the hell up Karin."

A man the age of 21 knelt down.

"Where are your parents brat?"
He looked up, meeting onyx depth eyes.
"Mama!" "Yes where is she?"

"Yuki!"
Small hands lifted the 2 and half year old boy.
"Oh for kami sake."

Sasuke looked up to see the small boy buried into an all to familiar blondes neck.

"Mama!" Yuki cried as his mother comforted him.

Sasuke stood, towering over the blonde mother.
Cerulean eyes met onyx ones.

"I'm sorry he's really active and walked away from me." "You have a child?"
He stopped apologizing and looked up.
"..Sasuke?" "You have a child?" Naruto rubbed Yukis back. "Yes." Sasuke clenched his fists, eyes growing cold.
"Sasuke it's no-." "I thought you said you'd wait." Naruto stopped, looking at him in confusion. "Sasuke let me explai-." "I don't need an explanation."

Sasuke walked away, leaving Naruto confused and hurt.

"Naruto." Naruto looked away from Sasukes disappearing figure. "Oh sorry." Naruto hugged his cousin and Karins fiancé, Suigestu. "Come on.. uh my cars this way." "Shouldn't we get Sasuke?" "I sent him the location of Narutos car."
Yuki looked at the taller people.

"Mama.. who dese?" "Hm? Oh this is your 2nd cousin, Karin and her fiancé Suigestu. That's Juūgo, he's the manager." "Does he understand any of that?" "Yuki got my intelligence.. he understands most of it." Suigestu nodded. "Who that man mama?" Naruto smiled. "Your father baby."
Yuki grabbed Narutos shirt.
"Come on.. the exits over here."

Karin and Suigestu shared a look before sighing and following Naruto.

They got to his car, Suigestu and Karin taking two of the very back seats with Yuki in front of Karin and Juūgo beside Yuki who chewed on his toy car.

A knock came to the window Juūgo sat in. He pointed to the passenger seat and Sasuke got in.
He looked over and rolled his eyes when he saw the driver.

"Does everyone have their stuff?" "Can you just drive?" "Look Sasuke I don't need to come here I second time." Sasuke rolled his eyes. "We have everything Naruto." Naruto nodded and drove off.

"Mama." Sasuke clenched his fists while Naruto hummed. "Lunch."
Naruto checked the time.
"We're almost home moonlight." Yuki puffed his cheeks. "It's like Naruto." "Karin." "He acts like you." Naruto rolled his eyes and turned into an apartment complex.
"What still live in a dump?" Naruto and Sasuke shared a glare before Naruto got out.

"Mama." "Yes?" "Whys he being a butt?" Sasuke eye twitched while Naruto smirked. "Because he's having a tantrum." "A room." Naruto giggled. "Well Yuki unlike you I can't put your father in a room to calm down." Yuki tilted his head and Naruto lifted him from the seat.
"Why?" "Well usually he wouldn't let me go but right now he'd just yell." Yuki pouted. "Dada not nice." Naruto smirked. "Yes dada is not nice."

Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Do you think he's actually hearing what Narutos saying?" "I'd be shocked if he was."
Suigestu sighed.

They followed Naruto up the stairs.
He pulled his keys out and unlocked the door, putting Yuki down.

Naruto took his shoes off with the others following.

"Pick one of the guest rooms.. Sasuke you can sleep on the couch." Sasuke glared at him.
Suigestu smirked.
"Don't have 6 rooms?" "Well unless Sasuke gets over that tantrum.. no. No I don't." "You have 6 rooms but I can't take one?" "No I have five." "So why the fuck do I have to sleep on the couch?" "Because our son has a room of his own." "So I'm second pick.. good to know." Naruto rolled his eyes. "My room is on the end and the one across from it is Yukis. The others are guest rooms." They nodded and walked off.

Akira stayed.

"Sasuke can share a room with me." Naruto shrugged. "I don't care. All I know is if he doesn't share a room with you or me.. he's sleeping on the couch." "Why would he share a room with you?" "Im just saying.. and no you aren't taking over Yukis room." Naruto and Sasuke shot each other a look.

Naruto walked into the kitchen and sat Yuki on his booster seat.

Sasuke sat his bag against the wall and sat across from Yuki, them staring at each other.

"Mama dada's looking at me!" "Talk to him baby." Yuki huffed and looked back at Sasuke. "You love mama?" "Not anymore."
Naruto felt a ping of hurt hit his heart but continued to make lunch.
Yuki tilted his head.
"Why?" "He had a child with someone else." Yuki pointed to himself, still confused. "But Yu-yu es Uchiha.. right mama?" "That's right baby." "Good to know.. he went after some of my relatives."

Karin walked in and smacked Sasukes head.

"Watch your mouth. Your words hurt people." Sasuke glared at Karin.
"Stop glaring at my fiancée man." Suigestu ruffled Yukis raven hair and he smiled.

Karin and Suigestu sat down, silence filling the kitchen again.

".. so Naruto what are you making?" "Just left over curry." "When's your mate getting home?" Karin went to slap him but Suigestu held him back.
"..." Naruto didn't answer. "To embarrassed to admit you broke a promise? You haven't changed since high school."

Naruto slammed Sasuke plate down.

"How about you shut you trap before I kick you out of MY house!" Sasuke glared at him and Naruto sat the other plates down.

"Here." "Thank mama." "Of course." Yuki started to eat, oblivious to the tension around him.