19

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke held onto Narutos wrists as he led him through the penthouse.

"S-Sasuke p-please l-let g-go." "You've been saying that since school... I'm not letting you go so stop begging."
Naruto whimpered.

Sasuke led Naruto up the stairs and into a room.
Naruto whined when he felt Sasukes lips on his neck.
Sasuke kicked the door close and turned Naruto around, pushing him onto the bed.

"S-Sasuke."
Sasuke took his shirt off and ripped Narutos off of his small body.

Naruto closed his eyes.
He felt gross, he felt ugly. Naruto couldn't help but feel this way.

After Shikamaru and him had intercourse Naruto didn't feel good anymore. He didn't feel clean even if he scrubbed himself red.

Sasuke stared at Naruto and frowned.
He leaned down, his hands bringing the bed down.

Sasuke grazed his fingers over Narutos body. Naruto flinched.. but than relaxed.

Narutos breathing slowly became steady with the more Sasuke touched him.

"You relaxed."
Sasukes hand went to retracted but Naruto kept it on him.
"Please.. please don't stop." Sasuke laid his hand and slid down to Narutos sides, running his hands up and down.

Naruto kept his eyes closed.
His breathing sped up, the room becoming hot.

Sasuke leaned forward, connecting their lips. Naruto ran his fingers through Sasukes hair, tugging on it to bring him closer.

Sasuke grunted and leaned forward, making Narutos back hit the comforter.
Sasuke ran his lips down Narutos neck, receiving small moans and whines.

"M-mm. Sasuke." "How about we move this along?"
Naruto opened his eyes and looked at him. Sasuke looked for approval and took action when Naruto nodded.

Sasuke unbuckled his pants, taking them off before tackling Naruto to the pillows.
He sloppily kissed him, throwing Narutos pants to the side.

"Feel self conscious yet?" Sasuke smirked. "N-no." "Good."
Sasuke parted Narutos legs and got in between, nipping and sucking at Narutos inner thighs.

Naruto whined and whimpered, the back of his hand covering his mouth lazily.
Sasuke licked up Narutos body and kissed him.

"Do me a favor and suck." Naruto blushed and sat up, his arms around Sasukes neck and legs around his waist.
"How long?" Sasuke smirked. "Until I bring you up." Sasuke pushed Naruto down and groaned at the wet surface that surrounded his cock.

Naruto bobbed his head, listening in bliss at Sasukes grunts and lazy moans.

Only 20 minutes went by before Narutos mouth was flooded with a sticky substance.
Sasuke let go of Narutos head and he sat up, licking his lips.

Sasuke smirked when Naruto popped his finger out of his mouth.
Naruto blushed.

"W-what?" "Did my semen taste so good to you?" Narutos blush deepened and Sasuke got closer. "It's ok... I won't judge you.. I'll just feed you more." Tears prickled Narutos eyes and he hit Sasukes chest.
"Hey!"

Sasuke held Narutos bruising wrists and laid them on the pillows, making Naruto lay down on his stomach.

"Mm. Look at this ass right here." Sasuke smacked Narutos and he whined. He smirked. "I'll have to punish you for letting someone else touch you kitten.. but I'll let you choose." Naruto looked at Sasuke who's smirk just widened. "Fuck you till you can't walk or fuck that mouth till you can't speak."
Naruto hid his face in embarrassment.
"Choose or I will." "M-mouth." Sasuke chuckled in amusement. He ran his fingers over Narutos small body. "You can't complain then.. my little slut."