9

Naruto Uzumaki

After Sasuke kissed Naruto, he became more touchy and would whisper different scenarios into Narutos ear.

Shikamaru didn't like any of this, Naruto seemed to glance at him in an uncertain way and would seem awkward when it was just the two of them.

Naruto was smart but he was also easy to manipulate.

Sasuke, as always, took his time walking to class.
Well that was until he was shoved into the lockers, a hand gripping the collar of his shirt harshly.

"What the fuck kind of nonsense are you spitting to Naruto?" Sasuke smirked. "Just the truth.. Nara."
Shikamaru glared at him.
"Narutos fragile. You break him and he'll be broke, I won't take that shit." Sasuke grabbed Shikamarus collar and flipped their positions. "Why so protective... it's not like you like him or anything." A glint of mischief ran through Sasukes eyes when Shikamaru pierced his lips. "You do.. ha! You love Naruto fucking Uzumak!" "Shut the hell up dip shit." "Isn't that pathetic. Falling for the loser of this school."

Shikamaru ball his hands and punched Sasuke.

"Don't talk about him that way you fucking asshole."
Sasuke looked up, his eyes red with three tomoes, the sharingan.

He stood.

"Punching huh?"
Sasuke sent one into Shikamarus face and soon they were beating each other up.

Naruto and Kiba pushed through the large crowd.

"Oh my god!"

Kiba slipped his arms under Shikamarus while Narutos caught Sasukes fists and buckled his knees, sending him to the fall.

"Let me go!"
Sasuke pushed Naruto away and without thinking Naruto punched him in the face, knocking him out.

"Ow.. it's been so long since I've punched someone." Naruto shook his head and turned around, looking at Shikamaru with sadness yet disappointment.
"Don't fucking look at me like that and let me go!"
Shikamaru ripped out of Kibas grip.

"Shika you never get in fights, what happened?" Naruto touched a bruise that began to form and Shikamaru winced. "Nothing it doesn't include you."
Naruto looked hurt and sighed.
"Than tell Kiba. I'll fix your wounds when you've calmed down."

Naruto than walked to Sasuke and helped Iruka get him to the nurses office.

Kiba sighed.
"Man what happened?" Shikamaru wiped his busted lip. "I'm fed up with Uchiha using Naruto." "Oh don't tell me this is because of that crush." "Shut up." "Shikamaru you tell Naruto everything. Why not about the fight?" Shikamaru balled his hands. "He likes Uchiha." Kiba rolled his eyes. "He punched the guy." "Doesn't mean shit." "He's never laid a hand on you." "Stop talking about it." "You just need to face the facts." Shikamaru sent him a warning look and Kiba sighed.
"Come on."

Shikamaru clicked his tongue and followed Kiba to the nurses office.

They walked in to see Naruto throwing away cotton balls.
Naruto looked over when Shikamaru plopped down on a bed.

"You got him right Naru?" "Yeah." Naruto nodded.
Kiba sighed a last time and walked out, leaving the two alone in silence.

As Naruto cleaned Shikamarus wounds, Shikamaru stared at him.

"... What was the fight about Shika?" "Nothing." Naruto frowned. "Come on. You tell me everything so why's one stupid fight different?" Shikamaru clenched his fists. "Because it doesn't fucking include you."
Shikamaru winced when Naruto pressed the cotton ball harder on his open wound.

Naruto stood, back of his hands on his hips.

"Shika you are never like this. I'm generally asking, I care about you and want to know what drove you to fight.. you never fight shika." "I said it didn't include you!" "Don't raise your voice at me."
Shikamaru faced away but Naruto made him look back at him.

"Your not being yourself Shika." "Fuck Naruto go ask Uchiha! You like him so damn much just go to him and ask!"
Naruto looked at Shikamaru in disbelief.
"Well I want to hear it from you." "Why? So you can scold me and smother Uchiha?" Naruto clenched his fists.
"That's not how I do things." "You've fallen for him so deep. You can't even see he's fucking lying to you." "Look Shika I know your smarter than anyone in this school but watch it. You aren't mean like this and frankly I don't like it." Shikamaru clicked his tongue.

"Go clean Uchihas wounds I can do my own." Narutos cheeks turned beat red.
"Why is it always Sasuke? I'm trying to talk to you not him!" "You fucking love him! Go to him!" Shikamaru got in Narutos face. "I fucking punched him!" "So fucking what?! You've punched countless others!" "Oh my god! Shika whats so wrong your being this way?! Your usually rash and think clearly!"

Shikamaru took a hold of Narutos shirt and slammed him into the wall.

"So I punch a fucking guy and you get defensive!" "No! I'm wondering why Shika! I know you! You tell me everything so why is one fight any different!"
Shikamaru tightened his grip at the tears building up on the corner of Narutos magnificent glimmering eyes.

Without thinking he placed his lips roughly on Narutos.
Naruto held onto the hand that held him on the wall.

Shikamaru parted after a good minute or two.

"I love you that's why. I've loved you since 1st grade."