16

Naruto Uzumaki

Narutos hand rested on Shikamarus neck, his legs crossing over Shikamarus lap and tugging on his coat rim.
Shikamaru rounded his hand around Narutos waist, pulling him closer.

"Shika."
Shikamaru ignored Narutos quiet whimper and slid his lips down Narutos neck.

Naruto felt as Shikamarus hand trailed up his shirt. He threw the large shirt to the floor, his hand trailing down Narutos body.

"If you don't want me to continue.. tell me to stop." Naruto nodded slowly.
Shikamaru hummed and turned Naruto so he was straddling his lap. Naruto blushed but Shikamaru didn't pay any mind and kissed him, hands going to his ass.

Narutos heart sped up, a large pit entering his stomach.
For some reason this didn't feel right to him. He didn't like Shikamarus hands all over him, he didn't like the fact Shikamaru was seeing him shirtless.
Naruto just felt so uncomfortable... but didn't know why.

"Shika."
Shikamaru sighed.
"You can't even go so far as kissing me.. but Uchiha-" "Shika it's not Sasuke... it-it just doesn't feel right to me."

Shikamaru flipped them and knelt.

"And why not? Because I've been your friend for so long? Because I'm not someone you idolize?" "Shika don't put it that way." "Don't call me that nickname for once and tell me the truth. I'm not Uchiha Naruto.. is that the problem?" "No.. no that's not it." "Than what is it?" Naruto bit his lip. "... T-to me... y-your j-just... m-my best f-friend." Shikamaru clenched his fists. "That's all?"
Tears prickled Narutos eyes.
"I-I'm s-sorry.. I-I j-just.." "You just want Uchiha."

Shikamaru stood.

"I don't just want Uchiha Shikamaru... but I don't want to act and hurt you later on." "But your hurting me now!"
Naruto winced.
"Fuck Naruto! All I see is you feeding into that assholes crap! I want you! I want you so bad but you go to someone who'll leave and never look back!" Shikamaru grabbed Narutos hands and pressed them to his lips. "I want to have children with you. I want to be with you... so why can't you just see that?"
Naruto frowned and stood, he pulled Shikamaru down and hugged him.

"Wouldn't it... wouldn't it be better if it hurt now and not later?"
Shikamaru gripped Narutos back and he closed his eyes from the pain.

He pulled him away and Naruto frowned.

"One time. Please... just one time." "Shikamaru." "Once and I won't ask again."

Narutos breathing stopped.. this didn't feel right... but Shikamaru was asking.. so he.. nodded.

Shikamaru connected their lips and Naruto felt the hunger.
Shikamaru threw his jacket to the floor and Naruto helped him take his shirt off.

He lifted Naruto up but didn't go to far, laying Naruto on the couch.
Naruto felt as Shikamarus lips ran down his body, he felt as tears prickled his eyes and guilt filled his insides.

Soon both were undressed and Shikamaru pushed in.
Naruto whimpered and Shikamaru held the back of the couch.

He thrusted slowly at first but after Naruto got adjusted, Shikamaru didn't see the point in holding back.

Naruto moaned as he held onto Shikamarus shoulders.

"I didn't expect you to be so tight."
Naruto whined, gripping the back of the couch. "Does it hurt?" Naruto shook his head.

'I've had Sasuke pound me, sorry shika but your thrusts aren't even making me moan' Naruto thought.

It didn't take long for Shikamaru to pull out and cum into the condom he wore.
Naruto slightly panted.

Shikamaru watched as Narutos sleepiness took over and his eyes fluttered close.
A small smile slipped his lips.

Shikamaru threw away the condom and dressed Naruto waist down after getting his clothes on.
He picked Naruto up and carried him to the bedroom.

Naruto hummed and hugged his blanket, turning on his side.
Shikamaru sighed and put his hair back up before walking out.

He closed the door silently and walked down the stairs to see Sasukes car still there.