27

Sasuke Uchiha

"Suke!"
"Sasuke!"

Sasuke looked over, seeing Karin.

"Man what the hell are you thinking about?" "Nothing." Karin rolled her eyes. "Come on we gotta record." Sasuke 'hn'ed and walked into the studio, putting the headphones on.

"Ok ready whenever you guys are."
Sasuke nodded and they got the signal.

"Ok we got it."
The guy gave the "ok" sign and Sasuke took the headphones off with the others.

"That's the first time you've done a full song first try." Sasuke glared at Karin and walked out. "What's up his underwear?" "Suigestu." Karin sighed while he shrugged.

As they walked a red haired figure came into view.

"Kurama?"
Kurama looked up and waved.
"Yo." "Why are you here?" "Well.. I do own this studio." "Really?" "Try not to be so surprised." Suigestu held in hands in surrender and Karin sighed.

"Uncle!"
Kurama picked Yuki up.

"Is Naruto here?" "Hm? Oh yeah. Room 2."

"Come on." Karin grabbed Sasukes arm and dragged him with them.

They entered and the guy waved.
They sat down and the guy turned the volume up.

"Naruto I think your getting to good at this." Naruto laughed.

"Yeah you are too good at that."
Naruto looked over to see Sasuke behind the guy. "Why are you in this room? Go home." "Haizen told us you were in here dip shit." "Go away Sasuke." "Don't tell me what to." "I'm telling you now, go. away."

Sasuke glared at Narutos stern look.

The guy stood and slipped out with the others.

Sasuke opened the door and Naruto went to close it but he was already in.
Sasuke slammed his hands on the door, trapping Naruto.

"Let me go." "Not until the attitude of yours goes away." "Seems we'll be here for awhile than."
Sasuke clenched his fists.
"Why can't you just let it go?" "You hurt my son." "Our son." "Oh so now he's ours?! I kept telling you but you just couldn't believe me!" Naruto clicked his tongue. "I should've listened to Shikamaru. You were just using me. I was a toy to you." Naruto poked Sasukes chest harshly. "Don't bring that Nara into this." "Why?! He was right! Your an ass! You hurt Yuki! Your turning Yuki into me with your words! Children aren't stupid Sasuke! He knows what your saying!" Naruto hit the door. "He fucking loves you! How can someone love someone who hurts them?! You don't want Yuki! You hate him! You wanted me! Me to fuck! To keep degrading!-"

Naruto pushed Sasuke away.

"Don't kiss me! Don't do that shit! Go away! Go away to America or fucking wherever! I can take care of myself! I can take care of Yuki! So leave us alone!"
Sasuke pressed his lips against Narutos, cupping his face, feeling the tears that ran like the river.

"Stop kissing me." "I want you Naruto. I want you! I want Yuki!"
Sasuke lowered to Narutos level.
"I feel terrible for what I did to Yuki! I didn't mean to hurt him! I didn't mean to kick him away!" "Than why did you?!" Naruto gripped Sasukes forearms, him falling to his knees. "I was mad. You were being rude and I didn't like it. I didn't like seeing how you had to take care of Yuki by yourself, go through all of it alone. I just wanted to come back and see you. I wanted to settle down with you, have children with you, get married.. quit the band.. I just wanted to be with you.. have everything with you."