23

Sasuke Uchiha

Taka! walked into Narutos apartment to see Yuki passed out on a mans chest.
They heard the water running and knew Naruto was in the shower.

Sasuke walked up and looked over the back of the couch.

The man had three thick whiskers with a dark tan, he was extremely muscular and seemed to be about 6'5 almost 6'6.
The man wore a rolled up black shirt with a fish net under, his pants were black jeans with chains and keys to a motorcycle on the loops.

He clenched his fists.
Sasuke couldn't doubt this man was hot, extremely hot... but why the FUCK was he here?!

"Who's that?" Sasuke looked at his right to see Akira. "How the fuck am I supposed to know?"

"I wouldn't lean over Kyuu like that." Sasuke turned with Akira to see Naruto in a baggy shirt with shorts and a towel over his neck. "He may just punch you." Naruto smirked.
Karin rolled her eyes.
"Yes but who is this Kyuu person?" Naruto smiled. "He's a friend I met. We run a business together actually." Sasuke growled under his breath, eyes the sharingan and fists clenched.

Naruto walked over.

"Kyuu your being watched."
The man groaned and opened his eyes to show amazing depth blue eyes.

"Tell them to fuck off." Naruto giggled. "I can't.. one may leave me paralyzed." Kurama wiggled his eyebrows and sat up slowly.

Kurama examined the unknown people and Naruto handed him a hair tie.

"Who are you?" Kurama looked at Sasuke as he put his hair in a messy high ponytail. "Kurama Haizen, Narutos boyfriend."
Naruto face palmed while Kurama smirked, showing off his canine sharp teeth. Sasukes eye twitched.

Naruto lifted Yuki from the couch and walked to his room.

"That's my son." "Kyuu!" He chuckled.

"Your hot." "Karin!" "What?! Oh come on we were all thinking it." Kurama chuckled. "I got my fathers good looks." "You mean your mother's." "That's fucked up." Naruto giggled.
"I'm messing with you don't bend out of shape." "I'll bend you out of shape."

Kurama grabbed Narutos arm before he could run away and bent him over.
Sasukes eyes reddened more, his teeth grinding together.

"That's the Uchiha guy right?" Kurama whispered. "Yep." "He gets so jealous." "Yeah, when he saw Yuki, he immediately thought I had someone else's child." "So he hasn't listened to your explanation." "Please I went as far as saying your father or dada to Yuki. Yuki even calls him dada but he's blinded by jealousy." "Damn." "I know."

Kurama stood and held Naruto in his arms from behind.

"You, Uchiha guy. What do you have against my babe?" Kurama ran a hand through Narutos hair as if he were a cat but Naruto didn't find it terrible. "So much you need to get your hands off of him." Kurama smirked. "I'm his boyfriend.. it's really my job to be hansy.. with my cute boyfriend." "I don't give a fuck." "Well you should."
Kurama slipped his hand to Narutos throat, showing just how far Naruto will let him go.

Naruto looked up at Kurama.

Sasuke watched, his rage taking over when Kurama pressed his lips on Narutos.

Naruto was ripped out of Kuramas hold and held deathly by Sasuke.

"Touch him and you'll die."
Kurama smirked.

Sasukes grip tightened around Narutos waist.

"I think your hurting him a little." Sasuke didn't move, Narutos hips slowly turning red.

"I hope you know you are touching my boyfriend. You are touching what's mine.." Kuramas smirk grew. "You left, Naruto moved on."

"Do they realize Narutos right there?" Suigestu whispered. "Yes now shut up."

"He promised." "Well.. if it makes you feel any better.. Naruto and I haven't had intercourse." Sasukes breath hit Narutos neck, his legs growing weak.
"Why do I not believe you?" Kurama shrugged and smirked. "Do you see Naruto on his knees crying?" Kurama moved closer and got in Sasukes face. "That is what happened last time." "You told him?" Naruto shivered, his legs officially giving out.

Naruto nodded slowly.

Kurama chuckled. "Oh and yeah.. I'm just a friend.. good to know where you stand.. I may just have to kick your ass if you hurt him." Sasuke glared. "Than why kiss him?" "Well it's not like it's the first time we've kissed." Sasukes grip became tighter, Narutos hips bruising faster.

"Mama?"
Sasukes grip tightened, Naruto gripping his arm.
"Yeah baby?" "Lots of noise." "S-sorry Moonlight."
Kurama glanced at Naruto.
"Your hurting him Uchiha." "I'm not letting him go." "Just loosen your grip dumbass." Sasuke growled and loosened his grip a little but not to where it would show Narutos legs gave him no support.

Yuki walked over and hugged Narutos leg.
He picked Yuki up, rubbing Sasukes cock in the process.

"Don't do that." Naruto whimpered and Yuki looked up.
"Mama ok?" Naruto nodded. "Yes." He smiled. Yuki looked up at Sasuke. "Dada hurt mama?" "No baby." "I'll hurt him if he keeps this up." "Not in front of our child you won't." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

Yuki looked around and Naruto put him down when he leaned toward something.
Sasuke let go but caught Naruto almost immediately.

Yuki walked over to his toy box as Sasuke put Naruto on the couch and Kurama chuckled.
Naruto kicked him and he laughed. Kurama sat down and Naruto huffed.

Yuki grabbed his toy car and sat close to Narutos feet.

"I swear that toy car was the best Christmas present I've ever thought of." Kurama chuckled. "Yeah I remember that. You came to my families party right?" Naruto nodded. "Your mother is a crazy drinker." Kurama smirked. "Apparently I get everything from my mother." "You do!" Kurama pushed Naruto off of the couch. "Hey!" He puffed his cheeks and leaned against the couch.

Sasuke moved his head and sat in Narutos old spot.
Kurama smirked while Naruto shook his head.

"So you like me now?" "Shut up."
Naruto frowned and put his attention on Yuki.

"Your a moron." Sasuke glared at Kurama.