29

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke walked out of the bathroom to see Naruto laying in bed with a book propped on his knees.

"What are you doing?" "Reading." "About?" "Fictional."
Sasuke climbed into the bed and shut their lamps off.
Naruto sighed and shut his book. Before he could put it on the nightstand, Sasuke took it and put it there, kissing Naruto deeply.

He gripped Narutos waist pulling his back onto the bed and getting on top.

"Not having sex for a few days drives you crazy?" "Well Yuki won't barge in... and I miss having you to myself." "What do you mean miss?" Naruto wrapped his legs around Sasukes waist pulling him down.
"Everyone always has your attention... but I don't."

Sasuke kissed Naruto again.
Naruto hummed, pulling Sasuke down and moving his hips.

"I hope that feels good." "It feels amazing keep going."
Naruto wrapped his hands around Sasukes neck, going faster.

Sasuke groaned and pressed himself against Naruto.
Naruto flipped their position and held onto the bed. Sasuke gripped his hips.

Naruto moaned quietly and Sasuke parted his legs further. Naruto smirked and rubbed himself right between Sasukes legs.
He groaned.

"Try not to cum in your sweatpants." "Fuck you and your hips." Naruto giggled and kissed him.
Naruto gripped Sasukes legs and went harder.
"Fuck~." "I'd love to hear you moan more." "Shut up."

Naruto stopped and Sasuke growled.
Naruto stood and plopped down beside Sasuke. He groaned.

"Are you serious?" "Yes." Sasuke sighed and sat up. "Just because I told you to shut up?" "All I said was the truth."
Sasuke sighed and turned, pulling Naruto down.

"No let go." "No." "You don't want me."
Sasuke sighed and turned Naruto around.
"Why are you crying?" "Because I just said the truth and you told me to shut up." Sasuke sighed and wiped the tears before pulling him to his chest.
".. you do know it's embarrassing to hear that stuff correct?" "We've done worse!" "It's still embarrassing." "... You say it to me all the time." "Your mine and I can say what I want to what's mine." "But I marked you too." "I'm the dominant.." Sasuke slid his hand down to Narutos hips. "I have a right." Naruto pouted.

"I do love you Naruto."
Naruto snuggled into Sasukes chest.
"... I love you too."