6

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke smirked when Naruto shut the door.

'What an ass' he thought.

"Sasuke I'm serious don't go after Naruto." "Why would he go after Naruto? Did you see how he acted?" Karin rolled her eyes.
"You can't control who I want Karin." "I can if your just gonna break his heart."

Karin turned Sasukes chair.

"Narutos been through enough, I don't need your horny ass making him break for good." Sasuke propped on his balled hand. "What? Has he already had his heart broken?" "Sasuke." Sasuke rolled his eyes at karins growl. "Fine." Sasuke got in her face. "If he isn't at our new school than I'll forget.." Sasuke smirked. ".. but if he is than don't get in my way." Karin gripped the arms. "Up for the deal.. Uzumaki?"

"... Fine."
They shook hands and Karin stomped to the changing room.

"You just jinxed it." Sasuke smirked and licked his lips. "Oh I think not."

-Konoha HS-

Sasuke got out of his black BMW for girls to scream.

"Look."
Naruto and Shikamaru looked over the roofs sentiment wall to see Taka! getting crowded by girls and boys.

"Huh. Who knew that?" "Yeah but why are they here?" "For school Kib. Think about it, if they had announced it than girls from the whole district would be here.. also this school isn't necessarily popular so it was the best option." Kiba grumbled. "Still. After last night and how they acted." "You think Karin was bad?" Naruto raised an eyebrow. "No but that girl, Akira, she was a complete bitch." "Also their guitarist, Suigestu was very talkative." "Shika you only think he was talkative because of how he talked to Karin and Akira." "Well what about Sasuke?" "Sasuke didn't really do anything... but I also didn't get a good vibe from him." "What do you mean Shika?"
Shikamaru shrugged and looked back down at the crowd.
"He was just so.. I don't know but something doesn't sit right with me." "So we keep our guard up around Sasuke?" Shikamaru nodded. "That would be the best action." Naruto frowned and sighed. "He seemed nice though." "Naruto people may make you feel like your ugly and fat.. but you aren't. Your like a girl from the movies." Naruto blushed. "So we keep our guard up?.. because of my looks?" "He just seems like one of those players Naruto." Naruto sighed. "Fine.. but if I don't see anything wrong than I'm not going to go off of a feeling." Shikamaru nodded. "I'll respect that." Naruto nodded.
"Come on, the bells gonna ring soon."

Kiba and Shikamaru followed Naruto to their class, A-2, college course.

"Ok everyone I'm sure you know our new students! Sasuke Uchiha, Suigestu Hōzuki, Karin Uzumaki and Akira Uzumaki."

"Uzumaki?"
Shikamaru glanced back at Naruto who was to focused on his lyric book to give a damn about what Iruka was saying. He sighed and looked forward again.

Sakura fluttered her eyes when Sasukes eyes skimmed her, he didn't pay attention and kept examining the classroom.

Then he smirked.
Sasuke nudged Karin and pointed.

Karin looked at his direction and felt her stomach drop.

"Sasuke." "It's a deal." Karin clenched her fists.

Iruka turned to the 4.

"Sasuke you can sit beside Naruto, Karin and Suigestu you guys can take that empty two man desk and Akira you'll sit beside Sakura."
"Sakura! Naruto raise your hands!"

Naruto jumped and raised his hand, still looking at his book.

Sasukes smirk widened.
The four advanced toward their seats and a strong hand gripped Sasukes forearm.

He looked down to see the pineapple haired teenager from yesterday.

"Try anything on Naruto and you'll regret it." Sasuke smirked. "He's mine.. and you can't do anything about it."
Sasuke took his arm back and Shikamaru clenched his fist.

Sasuke sat down and looked at Naruto who was balancing his pencil in between his nose and lips.
He took the pencil, grazing Narutos moisturized lips and Naruto looked over.
He blushed and Sasuke smirked.

"Im hurt you didn't see me before." "O-oh sorry." "What are you doing?"

Sasuke got closer to Naruto, running his hand over Narutos thigh.
He smirked in satisfaction at the size of Narutos thigh.

He looked down to see angelic hand writing. Words, turned into songs and Sasuke couldn't help but wonder what they sounded like when voiced.
He breathed against Narutos neck, coating Narutos small figure in small goosebumps.

"S-Sasuke." He hummed.
Naruto looked away and Sasuke smirked.

"Don't tell me your embarrassed." He licked Narutos ear and shivers ran down his spine. "N-no... b-but y-your s-so c-close." "Is that bothering you?"
Naruto looked back over for his cerulean eyes to meet onyx depth ones. His bottom lip quivered and all Sasuke wanted to do was bite it.

"Are you scared?" His breathe clashed with Narutos.

Narutos heart sped up at Sasuke incredibly husky low tone.

"N-no." "Do you want me to back up?" Sasuke smirked, Narutos blush growing. "J-just a-a l-little." "Am I making you uncomfortable?" "N-no b-but I-Iruka." "What about him?" "H-he'll g-get m-mad." "Mm. Really?"
Sasuke grazed his lips over Narutos, sending a tingly sensation down Narutos body.

Tears prickled the corners of Narutos eyes, making Sasuke feel more playful.

"You look really cute when embarrassed." "I-I'm n-not c-cute."
Sasuke grazed Narutos lips again.
"And what makes you think that?" "..." Naruto didn't answer. "Naruto answer me." Naruto shivered at Sasuke calling his name.
"B-because I-I'm n-not." "Mm. That's not an explanation." "B-because I-I'm n-not.. e-everyone k-knows I-it."

Sasuke ran his hand on Narutos thigh again, squeezing it lightly.
Naruto whimpered and Sasuke felt an erection began to grow.

"Don't do that or I'll get hard." "... I-I d-didn't m-mean... s-sorry."
Sasuke ran his thumb over Narutos whiskered cheek, taking some tears from his gorgeous glossy eyes.

'I want him' Sasuke growled.

"Do you get shy so easily?" Naruto messed with his shirts hem. "I-I u-usually d-don't g-get t-this t-type o-of a-attention."
Sasuke smirked and blew deeply onto Narutos neck, watching as his back arched slightly from the sensation it gave.
"Well expect this type of attention from me often."