11

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasukes POV

I listened as Naruto and his parents yelled at each other.
If I was being completely honest, Naruto scared me.

I could hear when he was fed up with them, I heard when Minato fell to the floor from an impact to him somewhere.
I heard Narutos voice go dangerously deep and I heard when he slammed the phone on the charger again.

I had never heard nor met someone with such rage, with such a terrifying side.

Though all I wanted was sex and angry sex was amazing.

After 30 minutes, Naruto walked into his room, finding me sitting on the bed.
His eyes were a magnificent red while he pushed his bangs back in complete annoyance.

3rd POV

"What do you want? I already have shit on my plate so if you want to act like a bad bitch than right now is not one of those times."
Sasuke rolled his eyes and pulled Naruto closer and in between his legs by his lower back.

"I just want a reliever." Naruto closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. "Than go to Akira or one of your other bitches, I am not up for this crap." "Your so hot when your mad." Naruto opened his eyes, finding Sasuke looking amused.
".... Does it seem like I'm in the fucking mood for your crap ass flirting?" "Yeah.." Sasuke laid Naruto on the bed and got on top. "You'll always be in the mood for me once I'm done." "Sasuke now is not the time for you to tease me and shit."
"Who said anything about teasing?" Sasuke slid his hand in between Narutos legs and separated them. "Oh my god. Sasuke stop." "Mm no." "Don't say no." "Don't talk to me like that."

Sasuke pinned Narutos wrists to the pillow, sucking on his neck.

"Sasuke stop."
Sasuke slid his hand up Narutos shirt.

He parted from Narutos neck and smirked at the deep red hickey laying there.

"Let's see what Nara will think when you come to school marked."
Tears prickled Narutos eyes.
"Stop Sasuke, Shika has nothing to do with this and get off." "Don't tell me what to do!"

Naruto flipped them, his legs on each side of Sasukes waist.

"If your here to make Shikamaru feel bad then leave. He's my best friend and I'm not hurting him." Sasuke smirked. "That's sad you still call him your friend while he wants you as a lover." "Sasuke I'm serious." "So am I."

Sasuke pinned Naruto to the wall, his knees putting him higher than Naruto.
Narutos hands now above his head and held against the wall.

Sasuke slid his hand under Narutos shirt, rubbing Narutos sides.

"Sasuke stop."
Naruto looked away, bottom lip quivering and tears prickling up against the barrier that held them.
"Why? You'll feel so guilty for having pleasure, for having fun?" Sasuke pressed his muscular body against Naruto. "Just for that Naras sake? Do you really like him? You call him your best friend while all he wants to call you is his lover... well he isn't the only one who wants you for themselves Naruto."
Naruto bit his lip, the room starting to heat up like his cheeks.

"Do you really feel so guilty for such things?... or is it because you'll feel guilty you'll come to school without your virginity, having to look Nara in the eye, laugh and smile.. to keep up an act."
"Sasuke I'm begging you to stop." Sasuke pressed Narutos wrists against the wall harder. "Why not yell at me? What's stopping you from pushing me away?.. is it because you know I'll just push back... or is it because you can't push me away?" Sasuke nipped Narutos ear and he whimpered.
"You want to moan, you want the pleasure you know I'll give you... so why? Why not just give into me when I clearly want you?"

Sasuke gripped Narutos waist lightly, Narutos body beginning to shake.. to get wet.

"Come on Naru-Chan let me hear that beautiful voice of yours. Tell me to stop, beg me to."
Naruto couldn't muster the energy to open his eyes more than half way, the tears clouding his vision.
"P-pleas- ha~!" Sasuke smirked. "See you want it, you want me.. so stop fighting it."

Naruto weakly shook his head.

"S-stop."
Sasuke hummed and licked Narutos ear.
"Make me."