4

^... I found the REAL copy ninja^

Naruto Uzumaki

Kiba stool a parking spot semi-close to the stadium. Shikamaru shook his head when the person flipped them off and honked angrily.

"Well that went better than I thought." Kiba laughed and got out. "What a moron." Shikamaru got out and opened the back door.
"Naruto wake up, we're here." Naruto moaned angrily and opened his eyes.
He sighed and sat up before unbuckling and climbing out.

Naruto looked over.
His face dropped at how large the stadium was, how large the stadium was.

Kiba gripped his shoulders from behind and began to lead him toward the large stadium.

They got in a line and Naruto hugged himself.

"I don't think I can do this." "Yes you can Naru." "We'll find our seats after getting in." "And how many people will we pass?!" Kiba shook his head and dropped his phone, keys and wallet into the slot.
Naruto put his keys, wallet and MP3 Player in with Shikamaru putting his keys, wallet and phone in the same small tote.

A woman smiled and handed Naruto his things.

"Maybe try a phone, these players went out years ago."
Naruto held a fist up and Kiba grabbed his arms, dragging him away.

"Fucking bitch." "She isn't paid enough. It's alright buddy." Kiba patted Narutos shoulder as he grumbled curses.

Suddenly Naruto was pushed and he turned to see just how.. crowded the inside was.

"Hey is it just me or did he go down a few shades." Shikamaru hit kibas head and grabbed Narutos arms. "Come on naruto."
Naruto furiously shook his head. "I-I can't. I feel sick." "Well it's to late to turn back."

Naruto rounded Shikamaru and held his arm. Shikamaru sighed and began to walk.
Naruto hid behind them anytime someone took a glance at their trio or would even get close.

"Door 3." Kiba read off of one of their tickets. "Which seats?" "Dead center."
Naruto covered his mouth.

He would've been fine..ish if they were on the end and he took aisle....
But dead fucking center?!

Shikamaru opened two steel doors and Kiba caught Naruto.
Kiba chuckled.

"Come on naru. You got this far, what's just a little more?" "Everything."
Kiba shook his head and put Naruto on his feet. Naruto held onto Kiba this time, his legs not giving enough strength for him to stand properly.

Kiba and Shikamaru pushed past people with Naruto in between them.

"Here we are."
Kiba sat down and pulled Naruto into the middle one. Shikamaru pulled his phone out and went onto Instagram.

Naruto watched as his best friends focused on their phones, leaving him to slowly break.

Someone bumped into Naruto from behind and he dusted off their touch quickly and harshly.
He got his MP3 Player out and put the earbuds in, turning the volume up.

His hands rubbed together, in between his thighs.
Naruto couldn't help but watch as the already crowded room, filled more and more.

His breathing quickened like his heart beat, tears stinging his cerulean eyes. Naruto was trying not to freak out and hide under the stage.. but it wasn't working so well.
He was more silently freaking out with a strong urge to throw up.

Naruto placed his hand over his mouth when the feeling surfaced from his stomach.

The lights dimmed and the starting band came on.
Shikamaru and Kiba stood but Naruto kept still. Naruto knew his legs wouldn't hold him when he could barely control the urge to puke.

The starting band was a small time one. They called themselves the "Sanins".
Naruto knew two of the three, they were his godparents after all. He had also met the drummer, Orochimaru.. but Orochimaru gave off a feeling Naruto didn't like.

After a couple of songs they were done and Kiba pulled Naruto up, taking his Player.

"Kiba!" "The real concerts starting Naruto!"

Naruto went back to hugging himself, he felt the tears on the verge of falling.
He didn't want to be here, he wanted to go home, he wanted to sleep, he wanted to eat the 50 cent ramen he had.

Everyone roared cheers and Naruto covered his ears.

This wasn't a good place for Naruto.
He had an extreme fear of crowds (agoraphobia) and his senses were 100x better than the average humans.

Naruto shook.
The tears finally broke the barrier his eye lashes gave.

The first song started "Attention"

Everyone cheered, many jumped and girls screamed out their love for the lead singer.

As the minutes progressed, as more songs were sang.
Naruto felt worse and worse. People were touching, screaming. He couldn't deal with this.

That's when a finger lifted his chin, thumb on his lips.
Someone's breath ran down his neck and Naruto felt worse.

"You ok?" Naruto shook his head. "Are you scared?" Naruto nodded.

He felt the touch retract and closed his eyes.
Next thing he knew a jacket was over him, he looked up to see Sasuke Uchiha.
He blushed when Sasuke winked and continued with the performance.

"Holy shit Naruto!"
A smile tugged at his lips.
"You'll have to return it when we go back stage." Naruto nodded.

Naruto pulled the jacket closer, the scent of cologne wavering under his nose.

For some reason that scent, the scent of Sasuke Uchiha made him calm down.
The feeling to vomit went away, his shaking stopped, the tears went dry and his legs could successfully hold him up.

Naruto still didn't uncover his ears since everything was really really loud but he slowly danced to the music.