5

Naruto Uzumaki

Kiba pulled Naruto along as they followed a small group back stage.

"Let go of him Kiba." "I don't want him running away!" "We're not in a large group dumbass." "Still."
Kiba let go of Narutos arm and Naruto followed them.

They heard girls scream and squeal.
Naruto peeked into a movable changing room to see "Taka!" getting swarmed by a group of teenage girls.

"Ok girls times up."
"Naruto."

Shikamaru pulled Naruto out of the way and they watched as some of the teenage girls were removed forcefully.

"Damn." "Seriously."

"Karin wheres that cousin of yours?" "Shut up Akira."
"Come on Naruto." "Ah no, I'm fine, I'll stay here." "You have to return that jacket."

Naruto looked at the jacket folded on his forearms.

".. ok."

Kiba and Shikamaru walked in with Naruto behind them.

Akira looked over.

"More fans?" "Akira would you shut up." "Don't tell me to shut up ya damn fish."
Kiba and Shikamaru shared a look before pulling Naruto out from behind them.

Karin looked over and jumped on him.

"Oh it's been so long Naruto!" Naruto patted her back. "Karin.. can't.. can't breath."
"Oh right! Anyways did you like the concert?! Were you ok, you look like you were crying?!" Naruto blushed in embarrassment and it only got worse when Akira laughed.

Suigestu kicked her out of her seat.

"Don't listen to the bitch." Kiba put a hand on Narutos head. "Low self esteem don't worry." "Shut up Kiba!"

"Naruto the jacket." "Oh.. right."

Suigestu nudged Sasuke who looked over.

"Ah here."
Sasuke looked at Naruto who held out his jacket. He smirked.

"What didn't want to keep it as a souvenir?" Naruto blushed and puffed his cheeks. "Don't make this more embarrassing than it already is." Sasukes smirk widened and he took the jacket, grazing Narutos hand.

Karin leaned on Narutos back, pointing at Sasuke.

"Don't even think about it." "About what?" "Sasuke Uchiha you will not get my little cousin." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

Akira stared, narrowed eyes at Naruto who talked to Karin and blushed any time one of her band members talked to him.

"This.. is the cousin?" "Yes." Akira rolled her eyes. "He's hideous why bring him here?"
Kiba held a fist up and Shikamaru held him from beating her.

"Watch the tone. You may be the pianist but that won't stop me from breaking your bones." Akira rolled her eyes. "What are you? The boyfriend?" "No I'm the best friend bitch!"

"Kiba stop!"
Kiba growled and crossed his arms.
"Wow what a dog." Karin and Naruto shot her a look. "Is that supposed to scare me?"

Narutos eye twitched and he walked up to her, a sweet smile slipping his lips.
He pulled her shoulder down and she whimpered.

"Make fun of my friend and your group will be down a pianist."
Sasuke smirked when Narutos eyes flashed red and Akira froze. "Ok?"

He stepped away, smile back on.

"Whatever."
Naruto turned and blushed when he saw everyone looking at him.
"What?" "How about being our manager? No ones ever controlled Akira like that." Naruto parted his lips to speak but Kiba cut in.
"He says no." "Why?" Suigestu raised an eyebrow. "Narutos gonna be a better singer than yours one day, he doesn't need to be a babysitter!" "Kiba!" "Singer? You sing?"

Naruto fiddled his fingers together.

"I-I like to sing." "In front of people? Because if you can't sing in front of people than forget about that dream." "Akira!"
Naruto held his head low.

Sasuke sighed and lifted his chin.

"Don't listen to her.." Sasuke leaned down toward Narutos ears "Maybe try singing a few notes for me."
Karin pulled Sasuke back.
"No flirting with my cousin!" "Oh but I can your other one?" "Yeah." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

Naruto glanced at Kiba and Shikamaru who shrugged.

"Well we should be going, Naruto."
Naruto nodded and followed them out after giving Karin a hug and saying bye.