25

Sasuke Uchiha

Everyone sat in the kitchen as Naruto made lunch.

It had been a week since Itachi beat Sasukes ass and Yuki avoided being around him.
Yuki was mostly seen attached to Naruto who was still riving in rage.

Naruto wanted Sasuke dead. Naruto wanted Sasuke to feel pain. Naruto wanted Sasuke hurt.

Narutos eyes hadn't gone back, showing how pissed he still was.

Yuki clung to Narutos shirt like everyday.
He watched as Naruto made lunch, he examined his mother who hadn't smiled since that day.

A bruise was on Yukis stomach so that just made it worse. Naruto didn't care when Sasuke hurt him, bruised him but his son was a different story. Naruto did everything to make sure Yuki was okay now the person both were supposed to trust the most, hurts Yuki, makes Yuki feel as if he is nothing to him, his own father.

Naruto sat the plates down and Sasuke clenched his fist.

Sasuke had avoided talking to Naruto.
Anyone could see the fear he held for Naruto. Naruto had gotten Sasukes own brother to turn against him, to beat him to a pulp.
Sasuke didn't want to mess with Naruto and had put up with Narutos crap, wether it be filthy words, harsh actions or even deadly looks.
Sasuke wanted Naruto back, he wanted everything back to the way it was like before he left. Sasuke regretted leaving, he regretted not quitting the band when he knew he loved Naruto.

Sasuke looked at Yuki who turned and buried into Narutos chest. Naruto held him, running a hand through his hair.

"Yuki you have to eat." "Mama not eating." "Mama isn't hungry."
Yuki rubbed his cheek on the fabric of Narutos shirt, taking the small fork Naruto held out for him.

Sasuke got up, obviously Naruto wasn't going to get him a serving so he'll have to do it.

"Don't ruin my kitchen ass." Sasuke clenched the tonsils and harshly put the food on his plate.
He sat back down, tension once more filling the area.

Karin cleared her throat.
"Well after lunch we have to go do that recording for our new song." "What's the new song again?" "Hot girl bummer." "Who wrote it?" "Sasuke." "Must suck then."
Suigestus eye twitched while Sasuke clenched his fork.
"Got a problem Uzumaki?" "Oh and the abusive bitch spoke." "It was a mistake-!" "I don't give a fuck!" Karin took Yuki who clenched her shirt. "I don't give a fuck if it was mistake! I don't give a fuck! You touched my son!" "Our son!" Naruto punched Sasuke. "He isn't your son until you learn what being a father is."

Naruto took Yuki back.

"... M-Mama." "I'm sorry." Tears filled Yukis eyes and Naruto looked away.

He stood and walked away with Yuki in his arms.

"... get over it?" Sasuke glared at Karin. "You hurt Yuki. Narutos son. The son Naruto pushed out. The son Naruto woke up with. You can't just say "get over it" to a mother."
Karin stood.
"I'm going to get ready. Sasuke try not to be more of a dick." Sasuke stabbed the table with his fork. Suigestu jumped and quickly followed Karin out.

Akira scooted closer to Sasuke.

"Narutos over exaggerating." "Shut the fuck up Akira."
Sasuke stood and walked out. Akira clenched her hands.

"... Do you hate dada?" Naruto pulled Yuki closer, tears building up in his eyes. "... I hate what he did." "... I love dada." Naruto closed his eyes. "I'm trying Yuki.. I'm trying so hard."

Naruto hid in Yukis hair, taking in his sons scent.

The door opened and Yuki met eyes with his fathers.

"Wrong room." Sasuke closed the door and Naruto began to shake. "I'm sorry Yuki. I'm so sorry."
Yuki furrowed his eyebrows.

Ever since that day Naruto had repeatedly apologized to him when they were alone.
Yuki didn't know why and he wanted to ask but Naruto was always so cold in front of the others, in front of his father... than would apologize non stop when they were alone.

He clenched Narutos loose shirt, letting his tears fall.

Soon Yuki was asleep in Narutos hold as Naruto laid, curled into a protective ball on Yukis bed.

Sasuke opened the door again.
Naruto was buried into Yukis hair, an arm wrapped around his side and tangling with his hair.

He frowned and shut the door.
Sasuke sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry Naruto."