Vol 1 Ch 6: Hirano's plan

Hirano pov:-

The day went by pretty quickly. Ibuki and Kaneda were sent to class D and B respectively. Meanwhile, I enjoyed every second I had with the angel known as Shinna Hiyori. I can't say that seeing her in a swimsuit didn't make me blush.

Out of the seven days. Tomorrow is the last day of enjoyment. I woke up early in the morning and after playing around with my classmates and blushing everytime when a girl in a swimsuit called me out to play, I finally went ahead and revised everything about the plan.

This would have been a little easier if I was the leader. Too bad we can't change it. But can we?

I went over to Ryueen.

"Hi Ryueen. Can you give me the book with all the rules in it?"

"Kukuku. It's on that table over there."

I picked it up and went through the additional rules.

How interesting. So we can change leaders with a justifiable reason. Would injury or sickness be good enough?

I think I have an idea! Though, I will keep it from Ryueen for now. I like the idea of moving around in the shadows. Mostly because it's fun.

I told Ryuuen that I was going to "check" on our classmates. I managed to track down the other classes base thanks to the trackers on Ibuki and Kaneda.

First let's pay class B a visit. I walked through the forest hoping not to get lost.
I finally reached class B. There I saw a whole class working as a single unit. Even from such a distance I can tell that their teamwork is extraordinary.

I walked upto their leader, Ichinose Honami, who looked as beautiful as ever.

"Ummm...Hello?"

"Oh! Sorry didn't see you there. Welcome to class B's camp! Welcome Hirano!"

"Oh! It's a good thing that you remember me! Well I just came to check up on my classmate who was kicked out by Ryueen. I am very worried about him."

"Oh! It's good to see that you are worried! I would be too! He is over there!"

She pointed at him.

"Thanks Ichinose. And a sorry for what happened during the trial. I hope that didn't leave any bad blood between us."

She looked at me and smiled.

"Ofcourse not! I know that you were just protecting your classmates! But I have to ask. Was your claim really true?" Her smiled dropped.

"I am sorry Ichinose. But it was. That's why the student council president himself went through the cameras and saw that Sudo started the fight with us. With all that evidence, we were able to get justice for us."

She frowned a bit.

"Oh! Then I am sorry for not backing you up."

"I don't mean anything against you. You didn't know that you were supporting the wrong party! I mean we are found guilty alot because of Ryueen's reputation! Besides the student council president made sure to double check that the evidence was beneficial and then made his decision of punishing class D. He was about to expel Sudo. But I didn't want the guy to lose his future. So I just asked the president to give them a light punishment. So everything was resolved."

I mixed up lies upon more lies. I hope she fells for it.

"Hmm... Okay. But then why did you all act so shocked when we mentioned the cameras?"

Damn it! Think!

"W-Well...We were quite surprised to see them. Plus we thought that you all manipulated the footage at first. But when you said that you would get in trouble too then it was clear that wasn't the case. So we relaxed since we knew that the cameras would have captured Sudo's assault. So we would win the trial eitherway."