2 The Job

Eula's POV

I'm wearing my best clothes today: my ironed red blouse and my black pencil skirt. I put my hair in a ponytail which completed my "working girl" look. Suho eyed me from head to toe and gave me a thumbs up.

I walked down the street to the coffee shop after getting off the bus. My watch says I still have over twenty minutes to spare. Right before I reached the shop, I noticed a guy in shirt and jeans wearing a blue cap leaning against the wall.

I didn't mean to stare but he really looked so handsome. He has a fairly small face and a cute nose. I smiled to myself admitting the fact that I never really had the time to look at guys. And this is the first time I found someone on the same handsomeness as Suho Oppa.

Anyway, I proceeded to the coffee shop and completely forgot about him. I walked straight to the corner of the bar and there, I saw a very beautiful woman in her thirties, maybe.

"Miss Oh?" I cautiously asked. To my relief, she looked up and smiled at me.

"Miss Kim. Come and sit with me." She motioned to the chair across from her.

I stared at her at marveled at her beauty. The more I look at her, the younger she looks.

"So how are you Miss Kim? Can I call you Eula?" She put her hands together on the table and looked straight at me.

"Yes, definitely ma'am. I'm doing fine. And let me just thank you for this opportunity." My heart beat out of my chest but I tried to stay calm.

"It's nothing. Marie told me a lot about you. But can you please tell me something about you?" Her voice was as soothing as Ms. Kim's. I wonder if they're related.

"Uhh... I am a positive person and I'm very hardworking-"

"Ah yes. That's good. Do you have a boyfriend?"

I was shocked but I tried to remain conscious throughout.

"I-I never had one ma'am."

She nodded and seems to consider it for a while.

"Ma'am," I took a deep breath and a lot of confidence, " What's exactly my job?"

Ms. Oh's reaction looked like she was contemplating whether to tell me or not. Her face wrinkled slightly but immediately stretched to a smile.

"I want you to take care of my son."

I sighed in relief. I thought I was going to sell kidneys or something.

"But I will need you to stay in the house. He's really a handful."

**

When I reached the apartment, I found Suho making dinner. I walked quietly to the door and watched him wash the vegetables in the sink. Without warning, a tear crept out of my eye just when he turned.

"Oh." He stopped surprised and looked at me. "Are you planning to murder me or something?"

I walked around the table and hugged him really tight. He put down the vegetables and hugged me tight, still confused.

"Are you okay? What's wrong? Please don't tell me you're pregnant."

I chuckled despite myself. He's the least humorous person in the world but he knows how to make me smile at the right moments.

"Are you insulting me, Oppa?" I pulled away from him and lightly smacked his shoulder.

"Seriously, what is it? You can't just cry like this if nothing's wrong. Oh, did you get the job?" He wiped the tears off my face.

I nodded sadly.

"Oh, so you should be happy, right?"

I shook my head and hugged him again.

"Yah, talk to me. What's wrong?"

"I have to live there, Oppa." My words were slightly muffled in in his chest but I know he heard me because he suddenly stiffened and sighed.

"So? It's okay, I can visit you every day." He patted my head like he always does.

"But it's so far. And you can't be tired."

He let go of me and sat us both down at the table. He held my shoulders and smiled at me.

"You don't have to work if you don't want to, Eula. I can work."

"No, Oppa. I can't let you. I'll take the job. It's just that, this is the first time we'll be apart."

Suho bit his lip and pinched my nose. He wiped his own tears and prepared the table for dinner.

"I should've prepared a big dinner."

"This is okay, Oppa."

"I will miss you my angel."

"Nado, Suho Oppa."

**

Now here I am, in front of a really humungous house just outside town, trying to figure out how I'm supposed to memorize the whole place.

Ms. Oh led me to the study room where I'm to meet his son.

"Eula, this is Luhan. And you're gonna stick with him from now on."

I took an involuntary step back. I was expecting a cute little kid. So why am I looking at a fully grown handsome man?