5 The Thing Called YOU

*note: watch out for some foul words. the little devil's a little foul mouthed... :))

Eula's POV

At around 9, I was all ready for my first day. I sat on the couch patiently waiting for Luhan. My job requires me to always, ALWAYS be with him. When I saw him going down the stairs in his black shirt and black pants, I had to swallow a gasp.

He looked a lot like a prince with that beautiful face and brown locks. I smiled at him as sincerely as I could.

"Hi Luhan. Are you leaving now?"

He stopped on his tracks and looked behind him. He turned to me and pointed questioningly at him and I raised an eyebrow. I hate him. He's freakin' handsome, sure. But I hate him.

"No, not you, me. Because my name's Luhan and I'm talking to myself." I didn't hold back on my sarcasm. Ms. Oh is not here anyway.

"Oh, is that you? Sorry, I didn't recognize you. I think you got uglier than you were this morning." I wanted to retort but thought better of it. I'm ugly anyway so no harm done.

He shot me an uninterested look and continued to walk to the giant doors. I followed, almost running behind him. We soon made it to the parking lot. Yes, a parking lot. There are almost a dozen cars there of different colors and all of them look extremely expensive.

"Ow." I bumped into Luhan's back when he slowed down in front of a black SUV.

"Tss. Watch it ugly." He proceeded to the driver's door and unlocked it with his key.

What am I going to do now? I'm standing in front of his car and he honked it so loud and long that I think it's still ringing in my ear when he stopped. I jumped into the back seat and he looked at me angrily from his rearview mirror.

"What am I, your driver? Up in front." His voice sounded really annoyed and angry at the same time so I wasted no time getting out of the back seat and sat in front, slamming the door hard on purpose.

"Oops," I said as I caught a glimpse of him glaring at me.

I bit my lip and pulled the seatbelt while he started the big vehicle and he sped off right after I clicked the belt in place.

I held on to the handle bar on the ceiling of the car like my life depended on it. Well, it did, literally.

"Can you please slow down?" I told Luhan, not making an effort in disguising my fear.

He stepped on the brakes and I swear if I hadn't put on the seatbelt, my head will be anywhere except attached to my neck. He placed his arm over the back of my seat and leaned closer to me.

"I think it's time we set the rules." He smiled cockily at me and I just returned it with a confused look. "First, don't tell me what to do."

"But..."

"Second, don't follow me everywhere."

"But my JD says I should always be with you..." I trailed off when he licked his lips and tilted his head on the side with a smirk on his face.

"When I go to the bathroom you'll be there? When I'm on a date" When I'm having sex..." he stopped and eyed me when I flinched at the word. "Don't tell me you're a... fuck."

He leaned back on his seat and laughed making my cheeks flush with embarrassment. Why did he have to bring up that word? And of course I won't be following him when he's doing THAT.

Luhan shifted gears and stepped on the gas again still chuckling.

"Pervert." I muttered under my breath.