23 The Paper Boats

Eula's POV

Sehun and I stared at each other. So he's Sehun. I think I've seen him before but I can't remember where.

"She's more beautiful than before." He said.

"What?" I was surprised.

"What?" He mimicked and I realized what happened.

Now I know how it feels like to talk to someone like me, a "thinking out loud" kind of person. They weren't exaggerating on how strange it is. I chuckled to myself and he also did the same. I sat on a stool while he took another across from me.

"Don't you remember me, Eula?" He asked and I shook my head. "I was there at the coffee shop when you met my mom for the first time." He said proudly.

Oh... I remember. He was that small face guy in a blue cap. So he was there.

"Yup." He answered surprising me. "I had to check if the one who's gonna take care of my brother is a decent woman." His tone is a little childish to me making me smile a little.

"You're so like your mother." I said unconsciously and he just smiled at me.

"Yes. We both love Luhan-hyung in an obsessive kind of way." He pointed at an invisible sentence in the air.

"So you know about why she hired me?" I asked a bit seriously.

He nodded his head and put his head in his hand. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I feel so at ease at him maybe because I've heard so much about him before.

"Do you want some tea? I make the best chocolate tea, you know." He said standing up and skipping to the cabinets.

"I can't pass, can I?" I am also curious about this chocolate flavored tea so I let him do it.

Sehun moved swiftly in the kitchen like he really knew how to cook. Not that he's cooking. He told me that he's living alone in a big house in New York that he learned how to cook and make quick ones like tea. In just a few minutes, two cups of brown colored tea is being set on the table.

"Here you go Ma'am. I'm warning you. This is addictive." His serious face made me laugh.

Wow. Sehun and Luhan are definitely brothers for having such straightforward handsome look. I wonder if their gene pool is earthbound.

"I've already been blown away by Kyungsoo's breakfast so I think I can manage this." I tasted the tea and I swear I've never had anything like it. "This is good!"

"Yehet."

"What?"

"Ohorat." He said winking at me.

We laughed senselessly and quietly drank down our tea. We looked out the kitchen window and noticed that the sky is now getting bright. Thoughts of my brother, Luna and Luhan still lingered in my mind.

"Luhan-hyung and the others are out looking for you. Where'd you go?" He asked but I just kept quiet.

Sehun nodded in understanding and sighed.

"If you have worries," he started, "there is a small river at the far end of the garden."

"I'm not suicidal." I joked and his eyes went big looking at me.

"I didn't say that!" he puffed his cheeks like a kid and released it. "I mean, you can write your worries on paper and then make paper boats. Put them on the river and let it carry away your worries."

On another day, I'd laugh at him but today is different. The way he looked after saying it told me that he had done it often before. He worries about his brother probably made hundreds of paper boat worries and clogged the town's water sytem.