30 The Last Lie

Eula's POV

It's been about three weeks since the day I came back and I can say that I am truly happy to be with him. I can't believe how sweet he is. Going back to the first day we met, I never would have guessed he has this side.

When I go to meet Suho, he stayed home to hang out with Sehun. Even THAT was a strange improvement. The brothers seemed to be closer than ever. It makes me feel happy that I caused some of it.

I was preparing to meet Suho when my phone beeped and I saw a message from him. It was his schedule for a blood transfusion today. I wanted Luhan to come but I thought of not bothering him anymore. He has more important things to do

Suho: Sorry, Eula. Can we just meet at the hospital?

I replied "okay" and picked up my jacket. Somehow, I feel jealous over Luna for taking Suho's attention but thankful because she isn't coming between me and Luhan. Everything is doing too well right now that it scares me. Nothing is perfect.

"Going somewhere?"

I looked around and saw Baekhyun going down the stairs.

"Yeah. Hospital. My brother has a blood transfusion schedule today." I said while checking the time on my phone.

"Oh. I'll drive you." Baekhyun took his keys out of his pocket before I even agreed.

We reached the hospital and met Suho at the nurse station. He looks tired and spent but still, he stood there with a beautiful smile is on his face. Good thing I can help him out this time. The doctor confirmed the compatibility of our blood and approved my donation.

"Oppa, even though I know you're happy to be with her, please take care of yourself. I'd be angry at her if you get sick again." I gave him a quick hug.

"Yes, mother." He said poking my side.

Suho went in to the other room for another checkup while I was resting in a room after the donation. A few minutes later, Baekhyun came in to hand me an apple. I took it and sat up, feeling a little dizzy. He massaged my temples and I smiled at him for doing so.

"You're too brave to do that." He pointed at the cotton ball attached on my arm.

"It's nothing. They say these things are good for me, like I'm gonna have new blood in my body now or something." I said happily.

"Disgusting." He muttered, making me laugh.

A few minutes later, I decided to call Luhan to tell him what I did. Even though I know it's not that important, I just wanted to not keep secrets from him anymore. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hello, Luhan." I couldn't help but smile.

Baekhyun shook his head at me and held the door open to let me pass. He made face beside me, mouthing "evil deer" in a hilarious way. I hit his stomach lightly and went out of the hallway.

"Hi, Eula. Is there anything wrong?" He sounded a little tensed.

"No. nothing." I said hurriedly to calm him. "I just called to..." I trailed off when I saw him standing at the nurse's station. Luhan. Him.

"Yes?" He asked and I watched him sign something on a clipboard.

I want to call him from where I am but for some reasons, I couldn't do it. There's a strange feeling in my gut that I can't explain.

"Where are you, Luhan?" I asked, my voice shaking a little.

"Uh. I'm at a meeting right now. I've got new clients." He paused and I saw him loosen his shirt just as Luna appeared beside him. "Sorry, princess but I have to go. They're waiting for me."