17 The Price to Pay

Luhan's POV

"In my room when you... finish."

Eula's expression is priceless. It's really funny when she's panicking out with things that are way too much for her childish mind. She's too innocent. No wonder she's a virgin. Completely clueless. Maybe I can teach her some lessons on how to kiss...

Oh no. No. No. No.

I touched my stinging cheek and let out a chuckle. If this is what I get for accidentally touching her, what more if I touch her on purpose? She'll murder me. And Kai will surely kill me again after. I can feel it in my bones.

Pop.

My computer lit up as a message popped up on screen.

Sehun: How are you Hyung?

I stared at the blinking dialogue box and debated whether to answer it or not. Sehun. My only real brother. I've never talked to him since the accident. We exchanged some formalities but we never hang out. I got close to Kai instead and I'm guessing it hit him really hard. Sehun agreed to going to the US to give me what I want or what he thinks I want while I stayed with my adoptive brothers.

Sehun: I hope you're fine. I heard about Luna... Well, you deserve better than her.

How could he still be kind to me after all? He must have really hurt his head bad.

Sehun: By the way, I'm coming back soon and I hope we can... talk.

"You're too ideal, Sehun." The wall between us will never disappear even if we try.

I ignored his message and went out of the balcony. A wave of cold air hit me and I closed my eyes to feel it more. Suddenly, I remember Luna. She is the only reason why I tried to change. I envied her... the way she sees life and how clear everything is for her.

I was very proud to stand beside her when she accomplished something or when she was simply happy with life... because I felt like I was a part of it too. I wanted to please her and I did my best to make her choose to stay for a long time. But in the end, it wasn't enough... like always.

I unconsciously placed a hand on my heart and felt it beating. Good thing it's still beating. Broken, but trying hard to work.

And then, I thought about Eula, the girl who's trying to change me. How am I supposed to believe the perfect world like she said? How can bad things turn good when they only take a piece of my soul every day?

"How can you change my mind, Eula?" I closed my eyes and thought about how impossible it is.

My eyes flung open when I heard laughter... I looked around and zeroed in to the pool where two people are sitting, seemingly enjoying their conversation.

I can hear Eula's and my brother's low laugh. Am I dreaming?

I checked my watch and it's almost 11pm. Eula is supposed to come to my room after she finished showering. She's really pushing my buttons. And I'm doing the same. I took my phone out and scolded her. I can tell I pissed her off because when she saw me at the balcony, her eyes were totally sharp like knives ready to stab me any time.

A few minutes later, she was pounding her hand on my door and I took my time walking before I opened it. I can imagine smoke coming out of her ears and her face is totally red. I stepped aside and she came in with her fists balled tightly on her side.

"Let's get this over with." She said and I held back all the laughter I have.

She looks really pissed but I'm going to teach her a lesson first.