32 The Last Chapter

Eula's POV

One week has passed since I left the Oh mansion. I swear I missed that big place. I never really had the chance to walk around it or get familiar with the all the floors and rooms. I also miss the kind people I met. I miss Kai's flowers and Kyungsoo's breakfast. I miss Xiumin's smile and Baekhyun's annoyed face. I miss Lay's naivety and Tao's cuteness. I miss Chanyeol's wisdom and Sehun's tea.

I miss all of them.

"Eula, are you okay?" Luna asked while I arranged Suho's prescriptions.

"Of course." I said, smiling at her.

"I'm... really sorry about what happened. I didn't know who else to call for donation. I'm so-"

"Don't be." I turned to her and put my hands on my waist. "It's not your fault."

Silence took over and I awkwardly continued putting things in the bag. Suho is discharged from the hospital tonight. Even the doctors were amazed at how well his body is coping. He's free to leave on the condition that he continues taking medicine.

This is like starting all over again.

"How about you and..." She hesitated. "Has he called you yet?"

I shook my head knowing that I'm lying yet again. Luhan called me a thousand times for the past week except for today. I thought that maybe, he got tired of it and just let me be. That's good, I guess.

"Eula, can I tell you something?" Luna said, letting her feet dangle on the side of the bed. "Actually, I was jealous of you before. When I saw you bickering with Luhan, I wanted to bitch slap you so you'd shut up and stop getting his attention."

I couldn't help but get shocked at what she was saying. Even Suho stopped what he was doing and listened.
"Don't get me wrong. I like you but sometimes, I hate you." Her tone is borderline joking and sarcastic. "You make Luhan do and say things I never got to make him do. When you're together, it's like all he sees is you."

My heart clenched looking at Luna. Her beautiful face the shade of gray slowly faded, being replaced by a brighter one as she glanced towards Suho.

"I thought, no one would ever look at me that way." She reached her hand out to Suho, who walked to her and took her hand. "Until I met your brother."

I chuckled lightly at the cheesiness at bay. Despite myself, I felt happy that Luna has found someone to truly love without but's...

"The way Suho looked at me and took care of me felt nice. Right then I thought, oh, so these are the kind of people Eula creates... she makes them better people." She smiled at me. "I'm not jealous anymore of you. I guess you made me a better person too."

"You're too melodramatic, Luna. Suho-oppa's influence, I suppose?" I said and gave them both a hug.

They-Luna and Suho-oppa-are my permanent family now. And I couldn't wish for more.

Ring!

My phone rang and I saw Chanyeol's name flashing on the screen. I stared at it, thinking whether to answer it or not. Luna nodded at me and Suho just motioned for me to answer it.

"Hello?" I said, my hands shaking a little.

"Eula? Eula? Is that you? Thank God you answered."

"What's wrong Oppa?" I asked.

My heart beat twice as fast as I waited for his answer. What happened?

"Luhan-hyung got into a fight last night and he fell onto broken pieces of glass." He said and I held my breath. "A piece went through his side a little too deep."