27 The Cheesiest One Ever

Eula's POV

When the fates test you
And bring tears
I will always appear before you
Like a miracle

I opened my eyes with that happy song still lingering in my mind. I'm officially Luhan's girl. Why do I feel like a teenager all over again? There are butterflies in my stomach and I feel like I'm not tired at all. Could it be... that I'm madly in love?

My head turned to the right and I immediately spotted the clock that says 2pm.

2pm?

2pm!

Oh my God. I slept through the day! Why didn't anyone wake me up??

I jumped off my bed and ran for my door. I dashed for Luhan's room but when I passed the stairs, I stopped dead on my tracks. Standing at the foot of the stairs is Luhan.

"Where are you going?" My voice is still a little raspy from sleep.

"Wrong question, Eula. You should ask where WE are going." He said with his eyebrow raised.

Where are we going? I didn't really get to ask because Luhan just dragged me out of the house and strapped me in his car. I was even in my sleep clothes-baggy shirt and long cotton pants- but despite my arguments, I didn't win. He drove quietly and calmly (to my relief) and pulled over a tall building. He brought our bags (yes, he packed for me) and walked into an elevator and he pressed H. Is there ever and H on an elevator?

"What's H for?" I asked him.

"Helipad." Luhan answered while checking his watch.

"What's that supposed to mean?" My stomach started to ache at the idea of a helipad.

"I think it's where a helicopter is." I can't tell if he's annoyed or amused but in my case, I'm terrified.

"What's a helicopter doing here?"

"You ask too many questions babe-"He stopped just in time. Good. I was gonna kick his shin if he finished it. "Wait, what am I supposed to call you now?" He flashed a strange smirk at me.

"Eula. What else is there to call me?" I asked making him pout.

Luhan is really cute when he pouts like a kid. I couldn't stop my smile of amusement at him. How does he do it?

Ping!

The doors opened to the rooftop and Luhan rushed to get out. A man in a black overall took our bags and disappeared into the idle helicopter. It's really huge. I've never seen one of these up close... let along ride on one.

"Let's go." Luhan turned but did not look at me.

I followed behind him, ducking exaggeratedly that I almost kissed the ground. I've seen too much horror films to know those blades can cut people. Luhan waited for me and lifted me by the waist to help me get on the copter.

We sat beside each other, looking ahead. I noticed that the man who helped us is the pilot or whatever you call those people who run these things. I intentionally took Luhan's hand and knotted my fingers in his... Not because I want to get all greasy or anything but because I'm downright scared. I looked at Luhan and I'm surprised at how calm he is. Isn't he supposed to have fear of heights or something?

"Are you okay?" He asked, leaning close to my ear so I'd hear him.

"No." My voice cracked and I expected a laugh or a chuckle but it didn't come.

Instead, he placed his free hand on my cheek and stared into my eyes deeply. His sparkly eyes looked so peaceful that I felt myself relaxing little by little.